Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

im falling behind.

Options
  • 10-06-2011 1:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭

Sorry about a stupid thread but my 61 year old mother came into the sitting room to show me her new tragus piercing.
    So far she has got a tattoo, nose piercing and tragus before I have. All in the last few years. I have my nose done about 3 weeks now and have a few tattoos but feel ashamed that my mother is cooler than me.
    Oh and she told me not to tell my father about the tragus piercing because she won 40 on the slot machines and spent that on the piercing instead of giving my father half haha. They always share their winnings so her plan is to tell him if he notices the tragus is that she got it years ago.
    So can anybody help out a 28 year old with a cooler mother than him. I think I'm going to have to get a fecking mental piercing just to better her.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭TheRealSquishy

First of all you have a cool mam!

Second of all she didn't have all of those done when she was your age. She's lived way longer so you've plenty of time to catch up. When you're her age you might have twice as many or the same amount as what you have now but that's who you are. Don't do it to "be as cool" as your ma!

*cringes at the thought of wanting to be as cool as your Ma, mine is extremely not cool!*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Haha I know yeah. I was saying it in jest and kinda showing off bout having a cool mam haha. Kinda weird but funny in a way

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭mariebeth

Nice...I want a cool mum like that...I'll swap with you if you like? :)

*naaah...not really, she might be uncool, but I still love her :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭Finnbar01

seanybiker wrote: »
    Sorry about a stupid thread but my 61 year old mother came into the sitting room to show me her new tragus piercing.
    So far she has got a tattoo, nose piercing and tragus before I have. All in the last few years. I have my nose done about 3 weeks now and have a few tattoos but feel ashamed that my mother is cooler than me.
    Oh and she told me not to tell my father about the tragus piercing because she won 40 on the slot machines and spent that on the piercing instead of giving my father half haha. They always share their winnings so her plan is to tell him if he notices the tragus is that she got it years ago.
    So can anybody help out a 28 year old with a cooler mother than him. I think I'm going to have to get a fecking mental piercing just to better her.

Does your father have any tattoes? If not, well console yourself with the fact that your are cooler than him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Finnbar01 wrote: »
    Does your father have any tattoes? If not, well console yourself with the fact that your are cooler than him.

Nope none at all. I'm way cooler than him lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Dangerdunf

I wish my mother would get a few tattoos and piercings. It would change her old fashioned view on them :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

seanybiker wrote: »

Get a PA she cant copy that :p

(If she can, her tragus should b the least of ur worries :D)

Advertisement