Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This tatoo. What do you think?

Options
  • 10-06-2011 1:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭

Hey all,
    Firstly, would not be as detailed as this pic, but something along the lines.
    http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lg846exRQV1qaaxa6o1_400.jpg

I though it was a cool idea and I drew it on with a pen for the laugh :D
    What would you guys think of getting it done?
    Any views, opinions or tips appreciated!!!
    Thanks,
    13spanner :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Pics not working for me but the fact the link has nirvana in it seems cool to me. One of my good friends is the Kurt of the best nirvana tribute band in the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

seanybiker wrote: »
    Pics not working for me but the fact the link has nirvana in it seems cool to me. One of my good friends is the Kurt of the best nirvana tribute band in the world.

It's nerdnirvana though, so probably not Kurt Cobain related.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

That's hillarious!:D

Not sure how funny it would be the hundreth time though. I personally wouldn't get it made permanent, but it did make me laugh!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

It would be very painful, and within a few months it would only look like you have dirty fingers - for the rest of your life. It is not a viable tattoo. Don't even contemplate getting it tattooed.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

It would be very painful, and within a few months it would only look like you have dirty fingers - for the rest of your life. It is not a viable tattoo. Don't even contemplate getting it tattooed.

^ This. It looks great and funny done in biro on your fingers. As a tattoo it'd never last, but it'd probably never fade completely either, leaving a blurry, patchy mess.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭13spanner

^ This. It looks great and funny done in biro on your fingers. As a tattoo it'd never last, but it'd probably never fade completely either, leaving a blurry, patchy mess.
    Thanks ofr the reply, and yeah I know what you mean. Looks like doing it in Biro whenever I'm bored will have to do for now :D

Advertisement