Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Channel 4 Racin??

• 10-06-2011 1:55am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭

Hello,

Every Saturday me and my Dad do a competition on the Channel 4 racin in the local pub.
    What happens is we have to try pick the winners of the first four races from the same course on Channel 4.
    However we never know what course it is goin to be until Saturday mornin, which doesn't give us as much time as we would like.
    So anyway my question, is there any way we can find out sooner instead of just when we buy the paper that mornin?

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 8,728 ✭✭✭x PyRo

The Racing Post is your best friend (although I don't know how early the post what races are on).

It's up now anyways.

http://www.racingpost.com/horses2/cards/home.sd?r_date=2011-06-11

Scroll to the bottom.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Derek!

That's perfect Pyro thanks a million :)

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭beeintheknow

channel 4 tips are very bad and I am soon going to stop calling Thompson's tipping line if he does not supply with with a winner

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Fryern

C4 is great to watch. They used to do the Scoop6 and they were the ones not to bet on.

Pity they have stopped.

Francombe the only one who makes betting sense. Who are those idoits on BBC1 especially the fat one round the bookies?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

They are listed on their old site which is still taking the feed. The other content is dated.

They show a week in advance which is earlier than the RP cards.

(remember to leave in the double / to assess it)

http://www.racingpost.co.uk//c4
    Saturday 18 Jun
    Ayr
    2:20, 2:50, 3:25
    Newmarket (July)
    2:05, 2:35, 3:10, 3:40
    Redcar
    3:20

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭Dailynaps

channel 4 tips are very bad and I am soon going to stop calling Thompson's tipping line if he does not supply with with a winner
    Thommo is a presenter, not a tipster. Well, not a good one anyway. Do yourself a favour - stick with Pricewise :)
    Fryern wrote: »
    Who are those idoits on BBC1 especially the fat one round the bookies?
    We have:
    Gary Wiltshire - The fat one, failed bookie I think, clueless but not the worst!
    John Parrott - Acts as dumb and dumber with Wiltshire, former snooker player and snooker presenter on BBC (Jobs for the boys I think they call it)
    Willie Carson - Ignorant oaf, drives me crazy, too old for the job.

Then we have Ilivia Inge and Louis Mariette, ****ing fashion experts... for the fashion **** until they take a 10 min break for a race!! :mad:

Good thing is, Goodwood and Haydock has moved to Channel 4 and most others will be following shortly I'd imagine.

Advertisement