Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vistaprint

• 10-06-2011 2:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

i oreder 2 months ago and my business cards should`ve been here on 25th may,no sign of them and no response to emails. anyone know any other way to contact these?
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 luscaa

anyone pls??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Customer Care at 1800 948 306.

Try this last time I called them I used this number, that was last year though.

Customer Care at 1800 948 306.

Try this last time I called them I used this number, that was last year though.

Never really had any major issues with them, but any problem i had was resolved quickly with a nicely worded* post on their Facebook wall.

*= Don't go on calling them a shower of pricks or anything like that. They just delete wall posts with that kinda attitude, and rightly so.

Advertisement