Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For archive and security reasons only.

Options
  • 10-06-2011 2:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

For those of you who have known me under the "psni" username for the past few years, please be advised that I had my username changed to @Shield

The "psni" username has been reserved for me for security reasons to prevent someone else taking it and passing themselves off as me.

You cannot contact me through this account as I have turned off PMs, so if you want to contact me, just send a PM to me under my new username of @Shield

Thanks.

-Shield
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Confirmed.

The above was posted by me, the user formerly known as "psni" but now known as "Shield".

For archive purposes only.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement