Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Time To Get Serious

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 871 ✭✭✭DULLAHAN2

13 k today. It was a nice evening for it. I noticed that i was losing alot of time on the hills, so i concentrated on form when i was running up the hills high knees and pumping my arms. It worked a threat.

13 km in 1:14:43 avg 5:43 min/km avg heart rate 156

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 871 ✭✭✭DULLAHAN2

Fri 20 Jan.

Just an easy 5 km. I started to get pains down the inside front of both my lower legs. I got these before so i knew how to treat it.

Sat 21 Jan.

7.2 km and the pain in my legs from the previous day was back but i wasnt worried about it. Then at 6 km it started to get worse and every step was painful. Decided to stop at 7.2 km incase i did any more damage and just massaged the areas later that night.

Sun 22 Jan.

Did 2 KM today legs still sore. Look's like i need to buy another pair of runners with more cushion and support. I 'll do that tomorrow and wont run till wednesday, but will keep massaging the sore area and hopefully i will be allright.

Advertisement