Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More-Than-Decent Marketplace Items for Under 400 MS Points

Options
  • 10-06-2011 8:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭

I began wondering if I'm ever sittin with 100-400 Microsoft Points, what could I get with it that would actually be worth spending on?

I'm the type that blows every last point until the preverbial wallet is dry and I'm just wondering if there is anything as the title suggests, More-than-Decent on the Marketplace for under the region of 400 ms points worth getting?

Thanks.

Gamer CFC (Xbox Tag :P)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I'm having trouble finding something decent for 800! so good luck with that one ;) I've bought all the recent games i wanted: trials/Limbo/Splosion man, Stacking, Outland ... can't find anything else i fancy for the 800 I have. Looking at Ilomilo

Here is a list of XBLA games and the points required:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Xbox_Live_Arcade_games

but not all of them will be available on the watered down Irish market place.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

I'm a big fan of Pinball FX 2 on the marketplace. Each pinball table runs about 200MSP and if you get into them you can spend hours mastering the table and besting your highscores. There are 2 tables that I've put in over 12 hours on apiece. Granted that Pinball is not to everyones taste.

Download the platform Pinball FX 2 which is free and then you can demo every table available and pick up individual tables for 200pts or packs of 4 tables for 800pts.

For a single table purchase I'd recommend either the Excalibur table or the Fantastic Four table. They'll give you a taste for cheap and if you like what you see you can invest more in the other tables.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭AndywK

I picked up Sonic 1 & 2 for 400 points in a sale before.

Advertisement