Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Promotions Thread *Please read post 1* (*Mod Warning Post #3947)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

There's still a bar at OTT show's right?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭brianblaze

There's still a bar at OTT show's right?

National Stadium, yes

brianblaze wrote: »
    National Stadium, yes

Perfect opportunity to bring bottles of orange juice filled with vodka tonight.

It's his gimmick your honour.

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭cian68

I've been national stadium before so I should have been better prepared for a cash only bar
    ... sh*t

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Ali Bomaye

That main event was outstanding. Don't think I've ever popped so much for the finish to a wrestling match. Incredible stuff. Great opener too. Also enjoyed the hell out of B Cool as always, killed me with that Hogan line. Apart from that found the show pretty dull but well worth it for Devlin v Starr alone.

What a show...

No Spoilers.

What
    A
    Show

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 461 ✭✭jface187

Great show. Production was insane. The stage, set up and the fire girls all added to the atmosphere. No bad matches just wasn't into G.O.D vs. K.O.T.N or More than Hype Vs. Grizzly young vets. Main event was unreal. What a match. Lucha Bros for the November show.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Main event was the best match I’ve seen live great stuff

Enjoyed the ladder match and b-cool/orange Cassidy a lot

The rest was a bit meh and forgetful

Overall main event was worth it alone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭rizzla

Valkerie should not have lost.

It was a card built around the main event. So was it just a number 1 contenders match if B Cool won or are we expecting David Starr v Orange Cassidy?

Don't like Scotty Davis new music. Loved MTH new tshirt, had to get one.

No Justy. B Cool pointing at Michael May and saying not booked though cracked me up. The matches zipped by though. Nothing outstayed it's welcome, very well put together show.

Would love to see how a Cara Noir v Orange Cassidy match would go. Over dramatic vs meh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,972 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

jface187 wrote: »
    Great show. Production was insane. The stage, set up and the fire girls all added to the atmosphere. No bad matches just wasn't into G.O.D vs. K.O.T.N or More than Hype Vs. Grizzly young vets. Main event was unreal. What a match. Lucha Bros for the November show.

Guessing the KRC centre is a lot smaller than the national stadium when they advertised there'd be limited tickets

Opener was good, Orange Cassidy was fantastic and the main event was scary good at times. Those headbutts...Jesus!

But eh, the rest wasn't good.

Ladder match I thought was badly done, almost no thought put into it, just lets do a spot over and over.

Bleh.

Eddie Kingston was blown up in 5 minutes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 362 ✭✭nannerby

Enjoyable night pretty solid enough card,nothing outstanding apart from the main event which was fantastic,orange cassidy was great,surprised Valkerie lost as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

shame that OTT spoiled the main event ending when the announced the card for space odyssey half way through the show and it had starr on it but not devlin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

montyrebel wrote: »
    shame that OTT spoiled the main event ending when the announced the card for space odyssey half way through the show and it had starr on it but not devlin

They had two posters, one with each, it’s what they always do now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭Sirsok

leggo wrote: »
    They had two posters, one with each, it’s what they always do now.

Exactly the guy beside me said the same thing except he just seen the Jordon Poster!

Great show last night! No real issues, cameraman in the way quite a bit standing tall, but that's his job.

Few people not happy with the ladder match but love the fact Orange Cassidy sat down in a chair! Wrestling is mental! Fantastic night, surreal main event.

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭noisenotmusic

What's this in reference to? Why are OTT scabs?

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭noisenotmusic

Is it a "weird twitter" reference to David Starrs unionize thing?

I hope that's a parody account?

• Advertisement

brianblaze wrote: »
    I hope that's a parody account?
    Think he's dead serious.

Think he's dead serious.

Must be great craic at parties

Nearly €40 for a GA ticket for the show with the Lucha Bros. Also seems the Lucha Bros are advertised for an Indy show in Chicago the same night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 362 ✭✭nannerby

Next show in Kilnamanagh looks good but 38euro general admission is a bit much.

38 notes is steep.

Venue is limited to 400 tickets, must be a factor.

Hottest act in Indy wrestling, makes sense.

Won't be making this one, but should be an awesome show

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭rizzla

Lucha Bros being advertised on AAW Unstoppable for the same night, someone mentioned that already but what will happen there? Pricey too.

rizzla wrote: »
    Lucha Bros being advertised on AAW Unstoppable for the same night, someone mentioned that already but what will happen there? Pricey too.

They're also booked for FCP the night before so presumably they'll be here but be nice to have it cleared up especially with those prices.

rizzla wrote: »

https://twitter.com/AAWPro/status/1188597314161647616

• Advertisement

Well that's that cleared up so.

Advertisement