Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Promotions Thread *Please read post 1* (*Mod Warning Post #3947)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 CarltonJones

To be honest, I set up this account just to complain about FTW but it is great to see the irish scene so active, i was unaware there even was a scene until last year. Kazza was great on the night and she certainly is worth more than that shady character she was playing. I wish her more success in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭IWWINFORMATION

I guess you guys are right, I am a fan and i got upset. I will certainly not be going back. Are there any shows coming up?

Hey there should be a poster attached to this poster for our show in Navan on Sunday! Its only about 50 mins from Dublin but is a fundraiser for the Claremont Stadium.

If your interested in being involved try come along to the show & can have a chat about being involved in whatever capacity you were thinking of!

www.facebook.com/irishwhipwrestling

Hey there should be a poster attached to this poster for our show in Navan on Sunday! Its only about 50 mins from Dublin but is a fundraiser for the Claremont Stadium.

If your interested in being involved try come along to the show & can have a chat about being involved in whatever capacity you were thinking of!

Navan is too far for me unfortunately,but thanks for the response. Anywhere central in dublin you could recommend?

Hi, no unfortunately! We also train down in Clara, Offaly however I will let you know when we do come back to Dublin!

Hi, no unfortunately! We also train down in Clara, Offaly however I will let you know when we do come back to Dublin!

ok thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Any planned shows in Waterford or the south in general? I believe IWW was in The Forum before!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Any planned shows in Waterford or the south in general? I believe IWW was in The Forum before!

Used to have great shows in Waterford! Remember a great match with la Warren and nxt tag champ Oliver grey he was goin by name Redmond!

Haven't seen the New roster in action but am eager to see em

Hi, at the moment we do not have shows scheduled down south (we're mostly up north for the next few) but should be in the future! We had a show in Dunmore East before so I must see if they'll have us back!

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭FFPW Office

We run a full-time training school in Bray, Co. Wicklow if anyone is interested in ever getting involved. We are particular need of non-wrestling personally at the moment like refs, MC's etc.. Although wannabe wrestlers are of course always welcome.

Beginners class: Saturdays 12-2pm
    Advanced Class: Sunday 2-6pm
    All-levels class: Wednesday 7-9:30pm
    Girls Only class: Tuesday 7-9:30pm

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 158 ✭✭CCWrestling

Celtic Championship Wrestling are doing a show this August in The Forum ( multi camera taping ). For more info LIKE us on facebook and heres our fb event page https://www.facebook.com/events/566526740066376

Promises to be a huge night of action as we celebrate our 1 year anniversary.

Also you can check out previous shows on youtube in 1080p HD.

• Advertisement

Celtic Championship Wrestling are holding 4 hour training classes every Sunday at the K2C Martial Arts & Fitness Centre, North Point Business Park, Blackpool, Cork City.

If your dream is to become a pro wrestler or break into the business in any capacity nows your chance.

For more information email us at ccwrestlinginfo@gmail.com

LIKE and SHARE us on facebook http://www.facebook.com/celticchampwrestling

We are the only school in the South of Ireland that offers American style pro wrestling training classes.

[IMG][/img]ccw_trainees.jpg image hosting

Celtic Championship Wrestling are making their Waterford debut this Summer 10th August 2013 At The Forum, Waterford City.

A great night of high flying action for the entire family is assured as CCW invades Waterford City for the first time. Also the CCW Heavyweight Championship will be on the line as Bingo Ballance (c) defends his title against the man who physically stole his belt at our last Supershow in Cork ( CCW Revolution ) ''The Snakeman'' Vic Viper. More matches will be announced on the CCW facebook page as the weeks progress.

Doors open at 6:00pm Belltime 6:30
    Tickets are 15 euro Adult and 12.50 Kids
    Tickets are limited and can be purchased in advance from The Forum Box Office (051871133)

For more information visit our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/celticchampwrestling

You can also check out previous shows on our video/ippv section of our website by visiting http://www.celticchampionshipwrestling.com

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

CCWrestling - do not post about your events outside of the Irish Promotions Thread.

jaykhunter wrote: »
    CCWrestling - do not post about your events outside of the Irish Promotions Thread.

Apologies

NOT TO BE MISSED

Matches announced so far:

Bingo Ballance v Vic Viper (CCW Heavyweight Championship)

Plus The Big Hangovers Sean Maxer & Jordan Devlin will defend their NWA International Jr Heavyweight Tag Titles

Also featuring special guest Ross Browne from RTE's The Fear.

[IMG][/img]summerbrawl_beach.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭sockmo

Just finished watching the first 2 CCW shows on YouTube, Have to say I am extremely impressed.the production and editing and the camera work is great. The commentary is excellent and most importantly the wrestling is sublime, real classic wrestling!I strongly recommend it to anybody on here who hasn't seen it.

I will definitely make the journey down to their next show in Waterford.well done guys.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Another Globe trotting (Northern) Irish wrestler. Kasey Owens is Japan bound to train with Women's promotion Ice Ribbon:

BOJgTGICQAAOHGs.jpg

Results from IwW's past two shows

Mullingar

Walter Alexander overcame Cambo Cray

Captain Rooney pinned The Galway Grappler

Skaterboi Jeebus defeated TJ Meehan

Captain Rooney, Walter Alexander & Skaterboi Jeebus beat TJ Meehan, The Galway Grappler & Cambo Cray

Navan:

Walter Alexander beat The Galway Grappler

TJ Meehan crushed Battle Cat, in Battle Cats debut. After trash talking the crowd TJ was challenged to a #1 Contenders match by Captain Rooney

Skaterboi Jeebus W/Debuting Skanger Babe retained his ZG Championship by defeating Cambo Cray after a low blow

TJ Meehan pinned Captain Rooney after interference to become the #1 contender

Captain Rooney, Walter Alexander & Cambo Cray defeated TJ Meehan, Skaterboi Jeebus & The Galway Grappler

www.irishwhipwrestling.com

Ticket for 'Summerbrawl' sorted 'n' all.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭bobby_says_hi

Footage from FFPW's show in Kildare Town last August

• Advertisement

[IMG][/img]CCW_Sumerbrawl_poster_2.jpg

Just 4 weeks away from what is guaranteed to be a night of epic proportions. As the stars of CCW take it to The Forum, Waterford.

Saturday August 10th with tickets priced at €15 adult/12.50 kids (service charge applies) now on sale from the Next Door Off Licence Forum Waterford, 051-871133 also online at http://www.forumwaterford.ie

(Thanks to John Morrissey photography for images & Jason Thornton graphic design)

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭NLW_Info

Wrestling.ie will host two great shows this weekend.

Firstly, on Saturday 13th July at the Abbey Arts Centre, Ballyshannon, Co. Donegal. Bell time is 8pm. www.abbeycentre.ie

Then on Sunday, a FREE show takes place at FUNTASIA in Bettystown, Meath. Belltime is 2pm. www.funtasia.ie

Stars on hand will include:
    - No Limit Wrestling Champion Danny 'The Beast' Butler
    - 'Lord of the Manor' Sir Paul Tracey
    - Shawn Maxer
    - Jordan Devlin
    - Bonesaw
    - Dunkan Disorderly
    and see Alex Breslin Vs. Kazza in a Ladies Match!

For more information visit www.wrestling.ie

american-wrestling-roadshow.jpg

Attention Irish Wrestling fans you can be in with a chance to win 4 VIP Tickets to Celtic Championship Wrestling's Summerbrawl show in The Forum https://www.facebook.com/events/566526740066376, Waterford on Saturday August 10th 2013.

Here's the link https://www.facebook.com/celticchampwrestling/app_208195102528120

[IMG][/img]tickets.jpg

You can also follow CCW on twitter @CCWrestling1

Have you always wanted to learn the art of professional wrestling but the nearest training school is in Dublin? NOT ANYMORE!!!

Now you can learn all aspects of the wrestling biz at the CCW Training school. A state of the art training facility based in Cork City.

If being a pro wrestler is your dream, NOW'S YOUR CHANCE!

For more info contact us at ccwrestlinginfo@gmail.com
    Private message us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/celticchampwrestling

ccw_training_school_image.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Please put pictures from Irish Promotions in the Irish Promotions thread. Thanks

For those of you contemplating being apart of Wrestling's hottest ticket of the Summer, here's a rundown on the card.

viper_v_ballance_ccw_belt.jpg

Rough_stuff_v_sexbombs_summerbrawl.jpg

kazza_g_vs_katey_harvey.jpg

Kenji_v_Bam_Summerbrawl.jpg

Insano_vs_Lycan_Summerbrawl.jpg

Tickets still available at http://www.forumwaterford.ie/

LIKE us on facebook for more information.

Congratulations to Chris Sewell our competition winner of 4 VIP Tickets to CCW's Summerbrawl event at The Forum, Waterford on Saturday 10th August.

Tickets on sale now grab "The Hottest Wrestling Ticket this Summer". For more info LIKE Celtic Championship Wrestling on facebook or visit http://www.celticchampionshipwrestling.com

You can also watch full live shows in HD on youtube.

Buy_tickets_summerbrawl.jpg

1001909_607557389276185_837577321_n.jpg

Check out the CCW Training school. Wanna be a pro wrestler? All the info you need is in this video package

Here's our latest event coming August 10th at The Forum, Waterford https://www.facebook.com/events/566526740066376/

• Advertisement

Tickets are now on sale for No Limit Wrestling in The Moat Theatre, Naas on Sunday, October 20th. Seating is numbered so this is an early opportunity for people to secure Front Row seating (or wherever they prefer) before a local advertising campaign begins.

This show marks 7 years since our first show in the venue, and we will be making sure it's a great show! Don't miss out.
    970295_608590289172895_619866449_n.jpg

Advertisement