Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Promotions Thread *Please read post 1* (*Mod Warning Post #3947)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

Devlin Bate being all about technical World of Sport style wrestling is what made the heel turn look so vicious. And it was an amazing match, wrist lock city being the highlight.

Re the tickets, I have only gone to the last 2 shows but from speaking to ppl in attendance I realised tickets were on sale by 10 am the next morning so made sure to be on eventbrite by 10:30 at the latest. You have to look at it from OTTs perspective they are able to say they sold out of seats within 2 hrs of them going on sale the morning after the last show. Thats some serious business.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 158 ✭✭CCWrestling

CCW RIOT Presents: Project Mayhem -TWO huge Title Matches. Insane Championship Wrestling's ''Hardcore Icon'' Jack Jester will challenge Lycan for the Celtic Championship Wrestling Heavyweight Championship. Plus newly crowned PROGRESS Wrestling Champion Pastor William Eaver will defend his title against Paul Robinson (Taped for Progress on Demand). More really big matches to be announced daily for the next week on the CCW Facebook. Get your Tickets NOW. Limited VIP Seated left. It all goes down Sat the 16th of July at The Kino, Cork City. Tickets available at Eventbrite & Ticketmaster.

13553243_10208752467181762_277829983_n.jpg

13530775_10208737619450578_1352308859_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭RichyX

It all goes down Sat the 16th of July at The Kino, Cork City. Tickets available at Eventbrite & Ticketmaster.

Ha, didn't know the Kino was still open in any form.
    Spent many a day there in the early 00s.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

Paul Robinson looks a lot different than the last time I watched an episode of neighbours

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭cian68

CmRLYb5VMAAWIAD.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 Nicky B

Cannot wait for OTT next month. What a card they have lined up for this one. I mean:

Will Ospreay
    Zach Sabre Jr
    Marty Scurll
    War Machine
    Jigsaw

along with the regulars:
    Ryan Smile
    Pete Dunne
    and all the Irish lads.

It's gonna be one hell of a show.

And it's my stag :D

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭noisenotmusic

If the Body Bros lad that's on Love Island right now comes back for this show he'll end up getting some abuse.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,869 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Nicky B wrote: »
    It's gonna be one hell of a show.

And it's my stag :D

This man is winning at life.

I've been busy and have a mountain of stuff on next month so this nearly went under my radar until one of my mates highlighted Osprey coming again. Bought us 4 tickets straight away. It will surely be an awesome show.

Every import are top notch at every show but Osprey's first appearance was something special. I'm still picking my jaw off the floor. Stoked for Marty and ZSJ who I haven't seen yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Congrats Nicky! Looks like a hell of a show too!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Nicky B

Cheers guys :)

It will be the first OTT show for most of the guys that are coming (and first wrestling show for some of them) so should be interesting alright. But if any card can sway them, this should be it. Haven't been to a bad OTT show yet and I doubt this will be the first :)

• Advertisement

They will have a ball. I love hearing about non-fans coming along cause from my expirience they always get completely won over. Anytime our group bring the WAGs or other non-wrestling mates they are stunned at the amount of craic they have.

I think is due to it being like no other show out there. Everyone has been to a gig, a comedy show, a football match, a hurling game but who in there life has been to an over 18s wrestling show.

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭noisenotmusic

OTT posted about an hour ago that there's only about 30 tickets left for the August show. Picked mine up when it went up so there's 29 left now..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Friend only found out today he could get time off and it was sold out, gutted :( Last time I brought the missus, was excited to see will osprey, and before the main event she got sick everywhere cause she tried to keep up with me on the devils bit, and I had to leave!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭RichyX

When they sell out online are there still a few tickets on the door?

Messaged the wrestlingmania shop on facebook, got some reserved and they are posting them out. Very sound of them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

RichyX wrote: »
    When they sell out online are there still a few tickets on the door?

Afaik this is the first time they've announced a sell-out. Previously they only announced that the VIP seats had sold out. General admission is standing though. I guess you could get lucky and queue for the doors to open but you'll be queuing a while. Prob best to go to a pub nearby and ask at the box office (inside) when the queue has filed in.

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭A Rogue Hobo

Not sure if this is allowed so mods please delete if it ain't, a friend of mine is looking for a ticket to the OTT supershow in August. Said he'll pay face value, if anyone has a ticket they want to sell PM me and I'll give you his phone number and whatnot!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 158 ✭✭CCWrestling

Midleton_2016_Poster.jpgSummerbrawl_16_Poster.jpg

Tickets on sale NOW at Eventbrite.ie & Ticketmaster.ie. For all up to date info LIKE Celtic Championship Wrestling on Facebook or follow on Twitter @CCWrestling1.

Less than 48 hrs to OTT Supershow! To say Im excited is an understatement. This show has the potential to be absolutely mind blowing. The list of talent is unreal ; Zach Sabre Jr, Marty Scurll, Will Ospreay, Jigsaw, War Machine, Tyler Bate, Charlie Garrett and thats not including the regulars like Luther Ward, Jordan Devlin, Ryan Smile, Pete Dunne, Paul Treacy, The Kings of the North, Martina, The Gymnasties.

Anybody going to this? Got any thoughts about it?

LeeJM wrote: »
    Less than 48 hrs to OTT Supershow! To say Im excited is an understatement. This show has the potential to be absolutely mind blowing. The list of talent is unreal ; Zach Sabre Jr, Marty Scurll, Will Ospreay, Jigsaw, War Machine, Tyler Bate, Charlie Garrett and thats not including the regulars like Luther Ward, Jordan Devlin, Ryan Smile, Pete Dunne, Paul Treacy, The Kings of the North, Martina, The Gymnasties.

Anybody going to this? Got any thoughts about it?

Heading up myself with two non wrestling fans, hope they appreciate it, tgey said they qpuld come cause I was desperate to go and the missus is in holidays! I hope the regulars are showcased as oppose to the imports as they have such a great rapport with fans and the atmosphere is always electric with them! Gutted the lads from the flats are gone!

Can wait though, the girlfriend got fairly drunk at ah ted and we had to leave just before main event, the whole reason I wanted to go to the show was to see osprey but to no avail. Got engaged that night though so silver lining and all that!

What time do they usually finish at as we have to catch the 11.45 from busaras back to kilkenny as we couldnt get accom in dublin?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭cian68

Before half ten. Probably around ten.

You will be grand Sirsok even if they run late till 11 just run outside and grab a taxi and you will be at Busaras in less than 10 mins. Congrats on the engagement. Im going on my own for the second month. Plenty of ppl to chat to though so not really alone. The missus is gonna come to the Sept event at the Fringe Fest though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

To seocond the others. You'll get to Busaras by 11.45 no bother. Show finishes at 10.30 usually.

Ryan Smile is a regular imo by now. Great talent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭showpony1

Sirsok wrote: »
    Can wait though, the girlfriend got fairly drunk at ah ted and we had to leave just before main event, the whole reason I wanted to go to the show was to see osprey but to no avail. Got engaged that night though so silver lining and all that!

did it still count when she sobered up?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Cannot wait, really pumped for the show (As always!)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

If anyone has a spare ticket for tomorrow nights OTT show I will happily buy it :)

If anyone has a spare ticket for tomorrow nights OTT show I will happily buy it :)

Contact OTT on Twitter. I know I have seen a few ppl saying they have a spare ticket and will sell at face value

• Registered Users Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

LeeJM wrote: »
    Contact OTT on Twitter. I know I have seen a few ppl saying they have a spare ticket and will sell at face value

Sorted, thanks :)

Sorted, thanks :)

Good to hear. Hope you enjoy the show :)

• Advertisement

I'll trying to get rid of a ticket if anybody I looking for one?

Advertisement