Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Promotions Thread *Please read post 1* (*Mod Warning Post #3947)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭showpony1

ShagNastii wrote: »
    The "working us" statement was not a commentary about earlier ticket sales.

My comment was in relation to them possibly hiding a big name for their March show. (I.e Here's the poster for March. Truth be told nothing to get too overly excited about--- then reveal a big marquee name on Saturday night's to everyone's surprise).

that's fair enough!
    The announcement is usually made to everyones surpirse on the sat night at the show anyway! not like we would be getting anything special by having a surpirse name announced then. but yeah slightly different approach to usual if that's how they do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭weareallmarks

hahahahaha working us! you'd think they'd just fabe it while we get over on the internet while doing a double swerve and working smart but stiff.....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

In slightly less worked shoot talk, Mark Haskins is on the show this Saturday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Anyone know anything about these? They are doing a show on Friday near me, I'm pretty sure it will be complete garbage, but could be comedy gold if so.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

People would know in the Irish Promotions Thread! I'm gonna move this post there :)

• Advertisement

Anyone know anything about these? They are doing a show on Friday near me, I'm pretty sure it will be complete garbage, but could be comedy gold if so.

looks to be most of the irish workers you would find at OTT who are good, but i imagine it is some sort of kids show.

jaykhunter wrote: »
    People would know in the Irish Promotions Thread! I'm gonna move this post there :)

Sorry didn't see that.

So OTT eh, might be worth a look so.

Sorry didn't see that.

So OTT eh, might be worth a look so.

yeah but most of the marquee acts on OTT are from the UK, I wouldn't expect Peter Dunne to be there.

I'm sure if WWE hears there's a show in The Greville Arm's Hotel, they'll pull most of them off the card.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

expect the faces to win the majority of the matches, been to a few of their shows and as has been said it is based towards the kids.

they are good fun though and the standard of wrestling is no less than you would get on any other show in Ireland, well worth the money imo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,869 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Renee Dupree added to next Sunday's OTT show in Belfast.

ShagNastii wrote: »
    Renee Dupree added to next Sunday's OTT show in Belfast.

a worked shoot?

montyrebel wrote: »
    expect the faces to win the majority of the matches, been to a few of their shows and as has been said it is based towards the kids.

they are good fun though and the standard of wrestling is no less than you would get on any other show in Ireland, well worth the money imo

If I can persuade some people to come I'll go, went to one of these type shows years ago and it was horrendous. I'll trust your opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 busterp

Jeff Cobb confirmed for the March 4th show, very excited for that already and still have tonight's to go!

Might go to March 4th show actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

My second OTT show tonight, getting off work early for it. "What do you need time off for?"

wrestling

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

Hyped for the show tonight! Riddle vs Dunne is gonna be insane. Haskins, Andrews, Bate, Kingston, KOTN this card is stacked! I would put OTT up next to any indie in the world.

Is tonight's show on Floslam?

Is tonight's show on Floslam?

No that was a one time only deal. Talk is OTT may be on the WWE Network soon

Interesting

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,321 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭noisenotmusic

Drew Galloway will be there too, he turned up tonight to save Martina. Place ****ing exploded at the reveals, esp for Omega.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Gutted to miss tonight. First show to have missed in a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

On my birthday thank you for sorting that out ott

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭noisenotmusic

Pete Dunne dropped the title to Ryan Smile in the main event, reckon that's Dunne finished with on the indies. Would expect signing news soon. He didn't say anything when leaving, just bowed out and let Smile have his moment.

Lads that was the most amazing OTT show I have ever been to. The pop for Marty Scurll was unlike anything I have ever felt before. And the match between Scurll and Riddle was beyond description.

The surprise return of Drew Galloway was great. He comes off like such a star. Cant wait to see him in April.

Speaking of April, well that show is gonna be something else! Rumours seem to be that OTT is done with WWE and Floslam and have rowed in behind New Japan and Rev Pro in the UK. If true NJPW stars in Dublin could become a regular occurrance.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭the deftone

When will tickets be on sale for April show guys? Holy **** what a line up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

Tickets are on sale Thursday February 9th at 10AM on Eventbrite.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Grado and Jay White have also been announced

Advertisement