Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Promotions Thread *Please read post 1* (*Mod Warning Post #3947)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

Grado and Jay White have also been announced

Where are you seeing that TBC?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Grado and Jay White have also been announced

ahh no they were on to something great before him.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

LeeJM wrote: »
    Where are you seeing that TBC?

On the event page on Facebook they have a run down of the line up.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,321 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Maybe they meant Gedo

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭the deftone

Will there be a meet and greet for this show guys?

• Advertisement

I'd be stunned if there wasn't, always able to meet the guys in the Tivoli

Yes but its not included in the price of the tickets. Check out OTTs twitter acc for all the info. Any questions, just @ them. They normally respond very quickly

Also seats are gonna be numbered.

Great thanks guys, cant wait for this show

Tickets are on sale Thursday February 9th at 10AM on Eventbrite.

Thanks man, where did you see this? maybe im blind but i cant see it anyhere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

Thanks man, where did you see this? maybe im blind but i cant see it anyhere
    Saw it on the Facebook event, ticket prices were released on Twitter too.

https://twitter.com/ott_wrestling/status/828191305104777216

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,891 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

Which seats would be best, floor seats or raised seats or would it be better to fork out the money for front row?

Which seats would be best, floor seats or raised seats or would it be better to fork out the money for front row?

Its all personal preference mate. Personally Ill be going for a floor seat. Always have a floor seat at the Tivoli so not gonna change it because of a location change.

IF and its a massive IF this sells over a 1,000 then its a major statement from OTT. Who would have thought 3 years ago that a SuperIndie would be based in Dublin!

It's the same layout as the TNA shows a few years ago, and honestly the €25 seats are a spot on view

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭spektorfive

I'll defo go, just in two minds about front row or not, due to the cost. It's says the venue is a 2,000 seater, think they can sell it out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

I'm in two minds also about Front Row or Raised seat, not sure which would be the better view.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

All aboard the hype train...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

Really looking forward to this show, however it's looking like it could be an all ages show. Also the venue does not have a bar so unlikely we'll be able to drink at the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭noisenotmusic

I'm presuming this won't be another over 18 show? National Stadium has been fine letting over 14s in with adults at almost every other event. Hoping it won't be as I've a 17 yr old sister who'd kill to go.

I'm presuming this won't be another over 18 show? National Stadium has been fine letting over 14s in with adults at almost every other event. Hoping it won't be as I've a 17 yr old sister who'd kill to go.

Age limit has nothing to do with the venue. Its an OTT rule. If your sister looks 17/18 there shouldnt be an issue. But if she is baby faced then it may not be worth the risk

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

OTT have said on facebook they are thinking of making this an all ages event.

• Advertisement

It does seem silly to have it over 18 only when they have 4x the amount of tickets to sell and the venue is fine with it. Maybe don't have it all ages, keep it to over 14 with adults or over 16 or something. Don't want free range children running around like at the WWE house shows.

It does seem silly to have it over 18 only when they have 4x the amount of tickets to sell and the venue is fine with it. Maybe don't have it all ages, keep it to over 14 with adults or over 16 or something. Don't want free range children running around like at the WWE house shows.

or kids jumping in seats with their dads asleep beside them, seen enough of that at WWE house shows.

would be good if those over 18 could BYOB.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,321 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Support it either way. Its a big once or twice a year type show that will have great performers.

Back to the tivoli and as much beer as ya like the next month.

Yeah I've no problem with it being no drink for one show a year. There is a bar at the stadium but no idea if it will be open. Not a chance they'd allow BYOB.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

im in the same situation with my brother hes 16 and would love to come but i dont know if i want to risk paying for it. hes babyfaced but tall so it would be touch and go weather hed pass for 18.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

It's open to all ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭showpony1

what will Drew Galloway think now when he reaches into the crowd for a can and there is just a 10 year old in a rey mysterio mask looking back at him?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

showpony1 wrote: »
    what will Drew Galloway think now when he reaches into the crowd for a can and there is just a 10 year old in a rey mysterio mask looking back at him?

Im sure he wont mind once hes paid.

can't really have the 'Session Moth' at a PG show.

The wrestling will be as great as ever, PG won't effect the wrestling but what will be effected is the atmosphere.

The crowd will be expected to use PG friendly chants. No cans.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Gonzo wrote: »
    can't really have the 'Session Moth' at a PG show.

The wrestling will be as great as ever, PG won't effect the wrestling but what will be effected is the atmosphere.

The crowd will be expected to use PG friendly chants. No cans.

Session moth can just mean party animal if ya want, like raving and such. Doesn't have to mean much more. Obviously couldn't do stuff like the Joey Ryan match but Saturday's match hadn't much in it that ya couldn't do.

The chants though, how would you even police that!!? Scurll's ''you sick f*ck'' chant is savage I have to say. Tbh honest though, the majority of the show isn't too adult in nature is it? I've only been twice so maybe there's a few bits/gimmicks I'm missing.

Advertisement