Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Promotions Thread *Please read post 1* (*Mod Warning Post #3947)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

Jay White vs Marty Scurll confirmed for Scrappermania:
    fGsjCTR.jpg?1

The prices for the Meet and Greet with the Elite were announced to, I'll quote what they said on the Facebook even and highlight what I feel is important:
    ****Very Important, Please read before making any Purchase****
    This event is very limited and will take place in the Ringside Club (Smaller Venue in the National Stadium)
    THIS EVENT IS ONLY OPEN TO THOSE WITH VALID TICKETS FOR SCRAPPERMANIA.
    Due to demand we are only offering combo packages, All include
    One professional photo op (By our professional photographer) and one signed 8by10

The Elite (Youngbucks, Kenny Omega) Combo €50
    Kenny Omega Combo €25
    YoungBucks Combo €35

Due to time constraints pictures on personal cameras cannot be permitted.
    All Photo Ops will be posted to our FB account days later.
    YOU MUST BE THERE FOR 4PM
    This combos are very limited. Non Refundable.
    On sale Monday at 10am from eventbrite.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

Obviously they will sell out and good for OTT but man those prices are crazy IMO. Then again I dont go mad for the whole meeting "famous" people and autographs.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Hb6g6

When TNA was there and they did a meet and greet they didn't charge that much

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

I wonder if that's an ott price or its a bullet club price

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Hb6g6

sky88 wrote: »
    I wonder if that's an ott price or its a bullet club price

Yes true could be their price. A meet and greet ticket shouldn't be more expensive than the ticket for the show

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭noisenotmusic

Considering they're charging different prices per person and haven't ever done that before (its just included with the VIP tickets) it's likely a Bullet Club pricing.

Officially sold out the event just there too, can't wait. Should be electric.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

Question lads: say I got 1 meet and greet ticket, would me and my friend be able to get a pic at the same time with the performer? Cos paying 25 each is fairly steep.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭showpony1

Question lads: say I got 1 meet and greet ticket, would me and my friend be able to get a pic at the same time with the performer? Cos paying 25 each is fairly steep.

no they said one ticket will admit one person to the M&G area on facebook.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭weareallmarks

Lads, if you think it is too much then dont buy a M&G ticket. Just go and enjoy the show. The lads and ladies have to make money. Costs are huge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Any chance Cody might show up?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Lets hope not

I doubt it. Cody is a name you use to sell a show. He is not a guy you have make a surprise appearance or announce after the show is sold out. Im sure he will be seen in OTT at some stage this year but personally Id rather OTT didnt book him. His indie run has been total meh and that has been when he has been in the ring with the best of the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭showpony1

sky88 wrote: »
    Lets hope not

Unless shows up in the Stardust Gimmick, then marks will pay €60 to shake his hand outside national stadium.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 158 ✭✭CCWrestling

Painspotting_cover.jpg

***Final show @ The Kino, Cork City***
    Tickets available at Eventbrite.ie or Ticketmaster.ie.
    CCW RIOT presents another hard hitting, action packed Pro Wrestling Extravaganza.
    Pre purchasing Tickets is a must, this will be another sell out.
    ****Only 5 VIP Ringside Seats Left****
    Over 18s Only/ BYOB-No Glass.
    Be a part of Cork Cities biggest underground party.

The show will feature all your CCW favourites including CCW Champion Bruiser, The Establishment, Ricky Combat, The Northern Irish Nightmare Tron, The 2017 ''Championship Choice Holder'' Pastor William Eaver, Billy Bedlam & Raven Creed plus many many more!

Also appearing on the night making his CCW debut will be ''The Prodigy of Scottish Wrestling'' Lewis Girvan.

Matches Announced:
    "Mr Championship Choice" Pastor William Eaver v Lou King Sharp

"The Role Model" Ricky Combat v "Scotlands Wrestling Prodigy" Lewis Girvan

The Final Showdown
    Billy Bedlam & Raven Creed v "The Omega" Axel Jeffries & Lauren La Roux

The Northern Irish Nightmare Tron v "The Swiss Rockstar" Kurt Simmons

Plus a double Main Event still to be announced!

CHOOSE CCW RIOT!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Why are you moving away from the Kino? Has a bigger venue been secured?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

gimmick wrote: »
    Why are you moving away from the Kino? Has a bigger venue been secured?

The Kino is closing down again sadly. They've mentioned on FB that a new venue is secured and will still BYOB apparently. Curious to know where, Kino was a handy location.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,869 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Any reports from the weekends OTT? Going by Twitter it was another amazing night. Gutted I missed KOTN versus BSS. I'm guessing it was up there with the greatest OTT matches ever.

What match-ups are pencilled in for Scrappermania?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

ShagNastii wrote: »
    Any reports from the weekends OTT? Going by Twitter it was another amazing night. Gutted I missed KOTN versus BSS. I'm guessing it was up there with the greatest OTT matches ever.

Couldn't get there for this show either, but absolutely buzzing for Scrappermania. So far the announced matches are The Elite vs Uptown Funkers (Ospreay, Smile and Riochet) and the other announced match is Marty Scurll vs Jay White which should be an absolute cracker.

ShagNastii wrote: »

Another quality show. BSS being the highlight and all 3 of them are absolute gents. Return of The Wards was really well done. I think we will get Devlin vs Luther at SM.

One negative is the absolutely unnecessary addition of another Humperdink to the promotion. That whole story is just totally groan inducing.

CCW are proud to announce the launch of our very first on demand event. And there's no better way to start off than with our show from Feb 11th Live at The Kino, Cork City - Ladder Wars Episode 2. We will have regular shows added as the weeks progress. You can buy or rent at the link below.

https://ccwondemand.pivotshare.com/

Matches:
    Championship Choice Ladder Match
    Lycan v Pastor William Eaver v Danny "The Beast" Butler v Bingo Ballance

CCW Tag Team Championship Ladder Match
    The Wood Bros (c) v The Establishment

CCW Heavyweight Championship Match
    Ricky Combat v Bruiser (c)

Mixed Tag Rematch
    Billy Bedlam & Raven Creed v Omega & Lauren La Roux

Lou King Sharp v "The Phoenix" Jody Fleisch

Also featuring The Northern Irish Nightmare Tron & The International Sex Hero DCT.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Scrappermania is on Floslam, no better time to try it out than today. Got it for the SEVEN live shows that are on over the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

I've never heard a pop like this in person. Go to 0:12 it's unreal.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,869 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

I was there. Scurll got a whopper pop alright. But multiply it by ten and you'll get the pop for the ScrapperMania arena show announcement that was made the same night. Everybody completely lost their minds.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

That came out wrong. I was there myself! I've never heard anything (else) like it in person. The roof nearly came off. Have my ticket for ScrapperMania but am due to work nights, I think a sickie is in order...

Tickets on sale now for CCW's next Over 18s Event. New Location 4 Penrose Quay, Cork City. Still BYOB-No Glass!
    Tickets: https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/ccw-riot-presents-its-always-hardcore-in-cork-city-tickets-33359164158
    [IMG][/img]10er9c3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭noisenotmusic

Ricochet is out of the OTT headline match as he got injured at a Mania show. Being replaced by Lio Rush which is a pretty excellent replacement at such short notice.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Ricochet is out of the OTT headline match as he got injured at a Mania show. Being replaced by Lio Rush which is a pretty excellent replacement at such short notice.

OTT have always been fast in getting replacements and always seem to be of similar caliber.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Kinda gutted, this is the second show Ricochet was supposed to be at I'm going to, only to have him not able to make it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

So whats the craic with this bus strike? Is it still on? any chance of it ending by Saturday?

how long will it take to walk from the national stadium to busaras?

Or whats the chances of waving down a taxi

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭A Rogue Hobo

montyrebel wrote:
    So whats the craic with this bus strike? Is it still on? any chance of it ending by Saturday?

Doubtful unfortunately, talks broke down again today. Where are you coming from? If it's Cork I'd suggest the Aircoach, 22 quid return if you book online in advance and leaves hourly through the night I think.

Advertisement