Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Promotions Thread *Please read post 1* (*Mod Warning Post #3947)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

coming from NI, can get translink buses back to Belfast but times are not great, like 3am, 5am etc

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭A Rogue Hobo

I know aircoach do a service from O'Connell st to Belfast that's on the hour every half hour except for 12.30 at night I think, might be worth looking at. Or if all else fails get a hostel for the night?

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Captain Morgan Freeman

Anyone know if there will be tickets sold on the door for scrappermania Saturday night? I thought i saw it somewhere that there would be when it was announced. Can't seem to find anything about it now though.
    Can't find anyone selling tickets either but that's pretty understandable :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭spektorfive

I saw them OTT retweet someone on Twitter who was selling them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

as far as I know there will be no tickets on the door but on the facebook event page every now and again you get someone posting tickets for sale

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭noisenotmusic

Anyone know if there will be tickets sold on the door for scrappermania Saturday night? I thought i saw it somewhere that there would be when it was announced. Can't seem to find anything about it now though.
    Can't find anyone selling tickets either but that's pretty understandable :pac:

Not a chance of tickets on the door, it fully sold out and they don't do returns so no last minute return tickets being available. Keep an eye on the event page for tickets being sold but you'll need to be quick, buyers are vastly outnumbering anyone selling.

This is the current Scrappermania card as it stands. Would be nice if they kept track themselves, had to trawl through twitter and the facebook posts to put it together. Its in no particular order apart from the headliner.

Kenny Omega & Young Bucks vs Will Ospreay, Ryan Smile & Lio Rush
    Marty Scurrl vs Jay White
    Jurn Simmons vs ??
    Team Martina (Martina, Nixon Newell & Alex Windsor) vs Team Katey (Katey Harvey, Jinny & Bea Preistley)
    Kings of the North vs Lads from the Flats (OTT Tag Championship match) (LFTF have a mystery third partner)
    Jigsaw vs Scotty Davis
    The Gym Nasties Vs Justy/Logan Bryce
    Charlie Sterling vs Grado

I'm pretty sure an opponent for Jurn Simmons was announced at some point but I can't find it now. That's at least 8 matches and there's likely to be something going on with the Social Elite (mainly Jordan Devlin) too unless they just dump into the Grado match which would be a mistake.

This is a SPOILER:
    Seems it will be Martin back for the tag match? He's wrestling as Tee an Rí­ in Philadelphia at the moment, guess he lives there now. He's been retweeting everything about the show and had an over and back with Aonghus Óg hinting at it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

Jordan Devlin wont be on the show as the event is being shown on Floslam. Probably gonna be Jurn vs Paul Treacy. Dont think anybody is missing from the show then. Maybe throw Luther in if he fancies it to make it a Triple Threat.

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭cian68

Angel Cruz is on the poster. We'll see what role they find for him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

Forgot Angel. Be a shame if he didnt get a match.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,853 ✭✭✭Pentecost

When will this be on Floslam? I signed up for Floslam in Mania week (and of course watched about an hour's worth of content)

It'll be live on Floslam, likely will be on VOD pretty quickly too. Stream starts at 5:30pm Saturday according to the event page.

http://www.floslam.tv/event/255270-over-the-top-wrestling-scrappermania-iii

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Im headin up with about 8 others from kk, will be ther about 5 hope its enough for all of us to find seating together! Buzzing for it!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,891 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

Ticket for sale if anyone wants it for 25e. It's in Section: BLOCK F, Row: F, Seat: 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Have a woeful dose of hype. Roll on Saturday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Why is the stream starting so early?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

Doors at 6:30 tomorrow, what's the best time to show up?

What's the best/closest pub? Might go for a few early ones first.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,891 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

One free ticket going for anyone that wants it, can email on the ticket.

Edit. Ticket gone

One free ticket going for anyone that wants it, can email on the ticket.

I'll take that if you're sure about it

• Advertisement

What's the best/closest pub? Might go for a few early ones first.

57 The Headline is very close.

For the day that is in it..  414677.png

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

On the bus to Dublin now. Can't wait for tonight!

Are things going to start at 7:00 or is it likely to really get going a bit later?

Edit: never mind, found the info I needed on the OTT Twitter page. First bell at 7:30.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Decent spot, never been here before. In block A, great view.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭Gaw_

Ended up caving and bought a Floslam subscription to watch this. Terrible value at $20 for the month, compared to the actual seats and other streaming services. But I can't miss this!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Wow, that was effing amazing, I loved that show.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Angron wrote: »
    Wow, that was effing amazing, I loved that show.

Have to agree, bit slow to get going but once it did was amazing.

Bucks worth the price of admission on their own.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I loved it, even if the Grado match did take a while to get going. Jurg's entrance seemed to go on way too long but it looked like he was enjoying himself. :D The women put on a great match (one or two botches aside) and then the main event was just fantastic. So many twists and turns. Lads From The Flats and Kings of the North had a very good match too. Just great from start to finish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

Great show, however good the main event was it was made even better by the fact that the crowd was so hot

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭A Rogue Hobo

Probably the best wrestling show I've ever attended, really enjoyed it and I will be back. Your man Jurn killed the crowd with his entrance but thankfully the crowd got a second wind soon after.

Advertisement