Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Promotions Thread *Please read post 1* (*Mod Warning Post #3947)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭showpony1

how was OTT contenders yesterday? will any of them contend

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ollySQA

showpony1 wrote: »
    how was OTT contenders yesterday? will any of them contend
    i really liked it. A lot of really good , high standard wrestling. Was very surprised with some of the performances overall. Some real standouts. Hopefully they make this a regular feature

ollySQA wrote: »
    i really liked it. A lot of really good , high standard wrestling. Was very surprised with some of the performances overall. Some real standouts. Hopefully they make this a regular feature

who were the stand-out new workers on the card?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

OTT starts at 7:30PM on Sunday, what time is doors?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

Probably around 6:30

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

OTT starts at 7:30PM on Sunday, what time is doors?

Unreal show last night. Star of it for me was Trent Seven, he has great comedic timing. British Strong Style in general are epic and I'm delighted for them with all their success.

what theme did Extra Talented come out to?

showpony1 wrote: »
    what theme did Extra Talented come out to?
    Father stretch my hands Pt. 1 - Kanye West.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 158 ✭✭CCWrestling

CCW returns to its new full time home at No 4-5 Penrose Quay Sat July 15th for more Over 18s Pro Wrestling action. As always the show will feature a stacked card from top to bottom featuring Former NXT Superstar Bull James (Formerly Bull Dempsey), Impact Wrestlings Bram, WWE UK's Joseph Conners, WCPW Champion Joe Hendry, ICW's Chris Renfrew, as well as all your favourite CCW originals including CCW Heavyweight Champion Pastor William Eaver, ''The Role Model'' Ricky Combat, Danny ''The Beast'' Butler, Lewis Girvan, Lou King Sharp, The Establishment, Therapy and many more

Tickets available NOW only at Eventbrite.ie
    ***Only 40 VIP Ringside Seats left plus General Admission***
    Special Meet and Greet add on available also to meet all the Stars, includes photo Op and Autographed Event Poster.
    Doors Open for Meet & Greet at 6pm Sharp.
    Doors open for main show 7pm Sharp, first Match 7:30.
    Over 18s Only (ID Required)
    BYOB- No Glass[IMG][/img]ea2u1i.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,853 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Caught up on the OTT show from last week, great stuff again. Moose v Devlin was top notch, 2 Unlimited look like they have great potential (and their entrance theme is a real nostalgia buzz), Katey Harvey was a great heel in the women's match and OTT have to make the most of Dunne, Bate and Seven whilst they still can they're great. Also, Angel Cruz's fifteen year old security guards look hilarious in their suits and ear pieces (didn't catch their names if they were mentioned on commentary)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Pentecost wrote: »
    Caught up on the OTT show from last week, great stuff again. Moose v Devlin was top notch, 2 Unlimited look like they have great potential (and their entrance theme is a real nostalgia buzz), Katey Harvey was a great heel in the women's match and OTT have to make the most of Dunne, Bate and Seven whilst they still can they're great. Also, Angel Cruz's fifteen year old security guards look hilarious in their suits and ear pieces (didn't catch their names if they were mentioned on commentary)

Some highlights from the show

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

has anyone signed up to that ott on demand?

does it have every show they have done to date actually on it?

montyrebel wrote: »

Yea I signed up. And yes it has every OTT show ever on there including the shows in Belfast and Galway. Well worth $8/€7 a month.

Signed up as well. Looking forward to catching up on some of the previous shows.

Saw that War Machine & Jeff Cobb vs British Strong Style was confirmed for Wrestlerama which kind of all but confirms that it won't be on Floslam. You'd expect Jordan Devlin to be added too if that's the case provided he's free.

http://www.voicesofwrestling.com/2017/06/15/ott-outer-space-odyssey-iii-results-review/

Link to my review of the recent OTT show. Any feedback is much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭The Assistinator

montyrebel wrote: »

I signed up myself there have been going since the third show but I see some of the earlier shows are not up don't think they recorded all of them at the start well worth signing up even for the back catalogue.

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭The Assistinator

LeeJM wrote: »
    http://www.voicesofwrestling.com/2017/06/15/ott-outer-space-odyssey-iii-results-review/

Read your review there very good work dont think there anything else I can add but keep it up.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Saw that War Machine & Jeff Cobb vs British Strong Style was confirmed for Wrestlerama which kind of all but confirms that it won't be on Floslam. You'd expect Jordan Devlin to be added too if that's the case provided he's free.

I was already excited going to be midst OTT show. But having fallen in love with Dunne on recent weeks, this news makes me, so, so very happy....

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I was already excited going to be midst OTT show. But having fallen in love with Dunne on recent weeks, this news makes me, so, so very happy....

Have you seen much of War Machine and Cobb TSC?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Have you seen much of War Machine and Cobb TSC?

Saw a highlight video of War Machine last week, but thats the extent of it. I'm actually going in blind for a lot of the people on the card, truth be told, but the videos of OTT I've seen makes me confident in the brand, even if I'm ignorant of the individuals :o

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Saw a highlight video of War Machine last week, but thats the extent of it. I'm actually going in blind for a lot of the people on the card, truth be told, but the videos of OTT I've seen makes me confident in the brand, even if I'm ignorant of the individuals :o

Oh man you are in for a treat with War Machine. Actually cant wait to see what you think of it all after the show. Its gonna be a huge show.

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Ali Bomaye

Excellent review Lee. Great detail and your enthusiasm for the show comes across really well, while remaining fair. I thought it was another very enjoyable show, but wouldn't put it as my favourite OTT show. I'd agree with you about Haskins vs Callihan, that match did very little for me. Also, I didn't enjoy the Pastor William Eaver all that much, though that's just personal taste on my part. Also, I thought the main event was a great match but I lost all interest as soon as the ref bump happened. I didn't see any need to do it.

2Unlimited vs Extra Talent-ed was amazing, and great crowd interaction with them, same for Garrett and Gibson vs the Lads from the Flats. Moose vs Devlin was absolutely brilliant, I'll probably appreciate it more when I watch it back on demand. And the six man was probably the funniest thing I've seen in wrestling.

Some great stuff lined up for the next Tivoli show and Wrestlerama, every OTT show this year is delivering.

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭bkrangle

Free OTT match on youtube from the last Dublin show

British Strong Style vs Angel Cruz, B-Cool and Tyler "Breeze"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6qvyRG_Tuw

Great, fun match that. Would encourage everyone who hasn't seen it to give it a watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭noisenotmusic

Tonight should be a good one, Smilve vs Haskins and British Strong Style vs Dijak/Callihan/Lee are at least something different. Wonder who Tigre Uno is against too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Any one go up last night? Couldnt get anyone to travel from kilkenny to go!

How was Bobby Georges debut?

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭A Rogue Hobo

Sirsok wrote:
    How was Bobby Georges debut?

It was brilliant! Crowd went mental, singing chase the sun etc. The personal ring announcer was a great touch too.

No Tigre Uno?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭noisenotmusic

Completely forgot about Bobby George until the personal announcer came out, my only complaint was he was against the jobbiest jobber who's ever been in the OTT ring.

Also did I miss something with Ryan Smile, the crowd were very much against him in the Haskins match. Bit of a weird ending to that one too.

Advertisement