Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Promotions Thread *Please read post 1* (*Mod Warning Post #3947)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭spektorfive

Don't give a damn what Cornette thinks, his just a rent-a-gob, but nice to see OTT get some international attention.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqNH7UVlST8&t=19s

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 158 ✭✭CCWrestling

CCW returns to its new home at No 4-5 Penrose Quay Sat Aug 26th for more Over 18s Pro Wrestling action. This show will feature the 4th Annual 30 Man Celtic Rumble Match featuring your favourite CCW Stars including CCW Heavyweight Champion Pastor William Eaver, ''The Role Model'' Ricky Combat, ''The Phoenix" Jody Fleisch, Jack Jester, "The International Sex Hero" DCT, "The Best Young Wrestler In The World" Lewis Girvan, Danny ''The Beast'' Butler, The Establishment, Therapy and many more

Tickets available NOW only at Eventbrite.ie
    ***Only 20 VIP Ringside Seats left***
    General Admission standing also available.

Doors open at 7pm Sharp, first Match 7:30.
    Over 18s Only (ID Required)
    BYOB- No Glass

Matches Announced:

Jody Fleisch v Lewis Girvan

Jurn Simmons v Ricky Combat

Jack Jester, Billy Bedlam & Raven Creed v Danny "The Beast" Butler, DCT & Debbie Keitel

4th Annual 30 Man Celtic Rumble -
    Winner will receive a CCW Heavyweight Championship Match Sat Dec 16th
    Plus more TBC

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭brianblaze

ANyone going to WrasslePops this weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Ali Bomaye

Yes, looking forward to it. Nice to see them putting Curtis Murray in that match with Ospreay, Ligero and Flip Gordon, with one other not announced yet. Another big match for Devlin against an import. Kings of the North vs 2 Unlimited could be great. Bobby George Jr vs Zack Gibson and Angel Cruz/B Cool vs Justy/Logan should provide plenty of fun.

I hope Devlin keeps pushing for a title shot. Does anyone have two spare seated tickets for sale? know it's a long shot but would love to go.

• Advertisement

Just go for standing? It's still awesome

Can't wait for Bobby G v Puffy Nips Gibson. Should be hilarious

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Gibson is great as a heat magnet. Does such a good job of being an unlikeable arsehole :D

Sorry, I hate standing, I can barely see and my GF who is smaller than me it's impossible for her. I go to the stadium show, I can also bring my nephew.

Angron wrote: »
    Gibson is great as a heat magnet. Does such a good job of being an unlikeable arsehole :D

He was standout of the last Tivoli show I was at. Very good heel. I wonder who the mystery entrant in the Cereal Bowl is. Jimmy Havoc maybe?

Cabana maybe if he's doing Edinburgh?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭noisenotmusic

Being The Elite being a superdraw like ever, first row ringside was gone in about 30 seconds. Second and third gone in under 3 mins. Its currently 25 mins past the hour and all assigned seating is about to sell out. Only the last row L is left.

If you were on the fence about this one grab the ticket either way as it's gonna sell out.

Got Block D row J. So glad they're selling like mad.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Jaysus, ok.

I wanted floor seats but further back if possible. Checked at 10 and got fifth row, so left it, cause last time, I got grand seats a few days after they went on sale.

Saw your post and checked again, and just got the last row of assigned seating :P Anyway, got what I wanted (more or less). There doesn't seem to be a map of seats on the site though, which is really bad form imo.

My only grumble is that they put the two rows of stage side seating on sale well after 10 and they went instantly. I wanted to grab two of those this time round but they weren't there at 10am and I wasn't going to double up on tickets on the off chance they'd appear.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    There doesn't seem to be a map of seats on the site though, which is really bad form imo.

They've had them up for every National Stadium show before. The Wrestlerama page has a map of seats.

https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/over-the-top-wrestling-presents-wrestlerama-tickets-33986386196

They've had them up for every National Stadium show before. The Wrestlerama page has a map of seats.

https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/over-the-top-wrestling-presents-wrestlerama-tickets-33986386196

I got block G, and I have no memory of their being seats at that angle. Wasn't paying enough attention.

Hyped now though. Cant wait to see Cody and the Bucks.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I picked up 2 seats in the stalls. I ended up sitting in the exact same spot for both ScrapperMania and WrestleRama so I'm going to try and make it three out of three in December. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Got three tickets fifth row. Happy with that. Might have a gaff party that night if anyones around, I'm 5 mins from the venue!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

these have literally gone on sale at my worst time financially hopefully it doesn't sell out too quick but im not getting my hopes up

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hayezer

Got general concession tickets for Being The Elite because I'm dragging along a gang who don't care for wrestling and they wouldn't go for the 30e seated ones, is general concession still grand? First wrestling show I'm going to!

• Advertisement

General for Wrestlerama was grand. All seated anyway with good views.

I went general for Wrestlerama after getting pricey seats for Scrappermania and had a solid view. The whole arena is built for viewing boxing so anything that happens in ring is incredibly easy to see. Not a bad seat in the house.

I was only at the last one, but people were standing up for most of the night, I barely got a chance to sit down. Might make the view at the back at behind. There were chants of "Sit down" from the back row towards the end of the night.

I presume they'll add more people as the show approaches? Anyone wanna guess who else we might get? Or was Wrestlerama a bit of a spoiler in that regards?

There'll likely be a few announcements either tomorrow or at the 3rd anniversary weekend in October. Should be at least another 3 or 4 not OTT guys left to announce.

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭cian68

The fact that Pentagon's brother is booked definitely makes me wonder/get me hopes up what Penta is up to that night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

I got stage side/entrance seats. Very happy as I had them last month too. Although there legit is not a bad seat in the NS.

cian68 wrote: »
    The fact that Pentagon's brother is booked definitely makes me wonder/get me hopes up what Penta is up to that night.

Dude, don't raise those hype levels too much...

Too late

B_WWEZFUgAAQ_3g.png
    giphy.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

cian68 wrote: »

An announcement tonight of some others for Dec as well as conformation of the Oct and maybe even Nov shows is possible.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭oneilla

Great match between Jordan Devlin and David Starr tonight. Angel Cruz/Gymnasties/Logan Bryce stuff was fun. 2UnLTD v Kings of the north had quite a few botches -
    a dodgy looking reverse rana mid-match ain't a good idea. Curtis Murray took a horrible knock to the back of his head during the main event elimination match - he was doing a tope and clipped the ring.

Riddle/Mike Bailey & Mark Haskins/ ACH is next month.

Advertisement