Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Herbalists ??

Options
  • 10-06-2011 10:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

Hi All, does anyone know of a good herbalist/ iridologist around kildare area. Have the name of a good one but shes in Mayo and no chance of getting over to her. All help appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Claonadh1

I've no experience of herbalists but Sean Boylan, the former Meath football manager is in Dunboyne, just up the road if you're in the north of the county. He would be very well known and is supposed to be good but as I say I've no direct experience of him myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭ljcoolk

I went to Sean Boylan years ago with a skin complaint, he came up thrumps for me was the only person to tell me why I suffered and how to manage, gave me a herb concoction, which was horrible but no pain no gain.
    After 25 years dermatologist, acupuncturist, doctor's couldnt give me an answer but Sean managed to nail it within 10 minutes. He has since retired but you can make an appointed with another herbalist in the clinic, its called Dunboyne Herbs ltd. Best of Luck hope it works for you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭Raminahobbin

I know of one one based in Lucan- Anna-Maria Keaveney. I haven't had to see her for anything, but I have gone on a couple of herb identification walks with her and she's really nice. I know a few people who've been to see her and she apparently very good.

http://www.iimh.org/find.php

You'll find her details here under 'Dublin'

• Registered Users Posts: 17 tinkleivories

ljcoolk wrote: »
    I went to Sean Boylan years ago with a skin complaint, he came up thrumps for me was the only person to tell me why I suffered and how to manage, gave me a herb concoction, which was horrible but no pain no gain.
    After 25 years dermatologist, acupuncturist, doctor's couldnt give me an answer but Sean managed to nail it within 10 minutes. He has since retired but you can make an appointed with another herbalist in the clinic, its called Dunboyne Herbs ltd. Best of Luck hope it works for you

Could you tell me whereabouts in Dunboyne the clinic is? I have an appointment with Sean in the morning and can't find directions to it. I know it's supposed to be in Edenmore,Dunboyne,Co.Meath but that's not coming up anywhere for me :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭ljcoolk

Not sure if youve been to your appointment but the clinic is located on the clonee to dunboyne road on the left hand side directly across the road from the dunboyne train station, you turn left just before u come to the bridge hope this helps

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

There is a very good one in Newbridge, Kildare. She is also an acupuncturist and has sorted out loads of people I know.PM me for the details

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Jon012

Sorry i know an old thread but just wondering how much does a consultation with sean cost?Quote=tinkleivories;75043979]

Could you tell me whereabouts in Dunboyne the clinic is? I have an appointment with Sean in the morning and can't find directions to it. I know it's supposed to be in Edenmore,Dunboyne,Co.Meath but that's not coming up anywhere for me :confused:[/Quote]

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭saythatagain

Jon012 wrote: »
    Sorry i know an old thread but just wondering how much does a consultation with sean cost?Quote=tinkleivories;75043979]

Could you tell me whereabouts in Dunboyne the clinic is? I have an appointment with Sean in the morning and can't find directions to it. I know it's supposed to be in Edenmore,Dunboyne,Co.Meath but that's not coming up anywhere for me :confused:
    [/QUOTE]

Sorry to bring up old thread, but did you have your consultation? And how much did it cost? Thanks!

Advertisement