Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Houses for sale in Monaghan

Options
  • 10-06-2011 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hi all,

I have been looking for a house for the last 6mths that will be my future lifelong home but am finding it so hard to get something.

I am looking for a house as close to Monaghan town as possible - I would prefer a 4bedroom detached house with garden space. I dont want a house in a massive estate though, a small cul-de-sac would be fine or something in the country either as I am currently living in the country but would like somewhere within 5miles of Monaghan town.

I have mortgage approval for up to €300k but really dont want to take out a mortgage for this much. I would really appreciate if anybody knows of anything that might suit my needs. There just does not seem to be many houses out there - even though everyone says the country is full of them! I dont know but all help/ideas appreciated.

Comments

Advertisement