Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An Office Space for an Online Radio Station?

Options
  • 10-06-2011 11:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I am a co-founder of an online radio station that is under construction at the minute and is veering towards completion, hopefully by the end of the month.
    As it is at the moment, the little income the company has coming in, is going into making the web-site as exciting as possible. Not only will the site be a fully functioning radio station but it will have blogs and podcasts as features as well as an events page, guiding browsers in the way of some of Dublin's top nights and markets.
    What we need, as a company, is a place in which to broadcast, a place where we can go to make this site happen and finally get it out of our apartments. We were wondering is there a property owner out there that has a room or a space in Dublin that is not being used for the next few months, and if so, is that property owner out there willing to help a young, budding company in its journey to success. We would use the space to its full potential and as soon as the space is to be occupied, we would gladly move on.
    If you have a space and you are doing nothing with, we would very much appreciate it if you would consider getting in contact with us, Thanks for reading

Sincerely

Jack Olohan

wetwars@gmail.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭D3PO

all this talk of companies hamstrung by upward only rent reviews by unscrupulous landlords and you genuinely think somebody is going to give you an office space free of charge ????

gotta admire your cajones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Friendly190281

Thanks for the admiration, bro.

I'm just sick to the teeth of seeing all these ideal building and none stop 'To Let' signs across Dublin. So if one landowner sees this and thinks its a good idea, well, sweet, I'll have an area in which I can see this thing through, if they don't, well, not much changes. . . . . well, I still have your admiration, that is something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 joycerimes

There are many property rentals there and Internet may help you.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Why don't you rent out somewhere that has a garage, or a office type room in it?

Advertisement