Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are the broadband options on the Sandyford exchange

Options
  • 10-06-2011 11:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭

Hello,

I am currently with Maget on their Llu package. I am looking to switch but I have a problem where my line is not testable due to being on the Magnet network.

Can you please tell me what broadband options are enabled on the Sandyford exchange? And also how should I go about switching from Maget considering my line is not even testable?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭DoubleBogey

I am of course specifically asking about eircom products and how to go about switching back to eircom.

Regards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hello,

I am currently with Maget on their Llu package. I am looking to switch but I have a problem where my line is not testable due to being on the Magnet network.

Can you please tell me what broadband options are enabled on the Sandyford exchange? And also how should I go about switching from Maget considering my line is not even testable?

Thanks.

Hi DoubleBogey,

Can you private message me with your current telephone number so I can check that out the broadband options available with eircom.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement