Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap drinks?

Options
  • 10-06-2011 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Anybody know anywhere thats doing cheap drink promotions? Either pubs or off licences around Dublin. Iv been away for a year and so have no idea where to go for cheap pints anymore

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Redlion

Fibber Magees(Parnell Street) do €3 drinks on Thursday and Mondays...it's €5 in though.
    Bruxelles have €4 pints up until 12 o'clock
    The Mezz on Saturdays have €3.50 pints up until 9 or 10
    Captain America restaurants have €4 pints Monday to Wednesday
    The Living Room(Cathal Brugha street) have €12.50 pitchers(every night, I think)

I'm not definite on the Mezz and Bruxelles drinks, but they were as how i understood them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭Pandoras Twist

Theres a place beside Tara st dart station that does really cheap pints and has a different drink on offer for €3 or so every hour

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Tesco sells booze for below cost price.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭Skinfull

Theres a place beside Tara st dart station that does really cheap pints and has a different drink on offer for €3 or so every hour

This is called Sub-Lounge or O' Reillys. Not a bad spot. Madigans on O'Connell beside the savoy has pints for 4.80... not cheap but not the most expensive!

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭kc87

probably out of the way but timothy croughs in inchicore does 3.30 a pint until 9 o'clock everyday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 ciapen

Bachelor Inn, beside O`Connell Bridge have great deals. 3euro pints Sun to Wed and food deals too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

resteraunt royale on stephen street

Advertisement