Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renewing markings for Car parking spaces

• 10-06-2011 1:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭

My club has markings for car parking spaces in its car park which have faded through the years and now need to be renewed. I fear that we will have to do this ourselves as like everywhere else money is tight at the moment. Ideally I would love to get the pro's in and mark it with the road-marking stuff (whatever that is) but I reckon that it would cost me my good "arm and leg" if not all four!

Any ideas on what we could use to mark those spaces? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,714 ✭✭✭brian_t

wait4me wrote: »
    My club has markings for car parking spaces in its car park which have faded through the years and now need to be renewed. I fear that we will have to do this ourselves as like everywhere else money is tight at the moment. Ideally I would love to get the pro's in and mark it with the road-marking stuff (whatever that is) but I reckon that it would cost me my good "arm and leg" if not all four!

Any ideas on what we could use to mark those spaces? Thanks in advance.

You can buy Line Marking Paint in aerosol form online

And hire or buy an application trolly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 252 ✭✭Max Moment

You could use something like this. It's quite easy to do if you are confident enough to use a blow torch. It will give a professional look but I'd imagine it would be a lot cheaper than getting in the professionals!

Advertisement