Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Copper Kettle take away

Options
  • 10-06-2011 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭

just had a desperate dry burger from there....was the old guy punishing me for not putting coleslaw on my burger!!!

Is coleslaw the norm in durrow

What the hell?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭dexter647

Bowlardo wrote: »
    just had a desperate dry burger from there....was the old guy punishing me for not putting coleslaw on my burger!!!

Is coleslaw the norm in durrow

What the hell?

Never heard of that before tbh:eek:... Then again nothing would surprise me in that chippers... Went in there once( a few yrs back mind you)looking for a snack box. 'Don't do snack boxes' was the snappy reply i got back:mad:.. Get a burger in Abbeyleix next time:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Bowlardo

dexter647 wrote: »
    Never heard of that before tbh:eek:... Then again nothing would surprise me in that chippers... Went in there once( a few yrs back mind you)looking for a snack box. 'Don't do snack boxes' was the snappy reply i got back:mad:.. Get a burger in Abbeyleix next time:D

No Snackboxes! Coleslaw on burgers...no ketchup on burgers. snappy lads behind the counter....it's one of those place..abbeyleeeeeeeix it is

Advertisement