Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St Johns 2011/12 animal welfare course

• 10-06-2011 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭

Has anyone received any letters off them yet concerning acceptance?

They said we would know last week?

I'd ring the college but they said not to as it would only be a secretary we would be speaking to.

We had a new postman last week and afraid he delivered it to wrong house or something

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭boomerang

If you log in to their admissions site on the St. John's website you should be able to see the status of your application - it'll say "offered" or "not offered." To log in, you need the username you were given by email, and your PPS no. is your password. The letters of offer were posted out this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

boomerang wrote: »
    If you log in to their admissions site on the St. John's website you should be able to see the status of your application - it'll say "offered" or "not offered." To log in, you need the username you were given by email, and your PPS no. is your password. The letters of offer were posted out this week.

sh1t i got nothing:(

and i cant remember the username

Anyone else?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭SophieSakura

For the animal care course I got my acceptance letter a few days ago and my friend didn't get hers yet :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 528 ✭✭✭rampantglory

I called them and they said they weren't posting out the letters of decline until after the leaving cert so as not to upset anyone but they were posting out acceptance letters this week (week starting 6th June)
    I got my acceptance letter on Tuesday.
    Best of luck!

• Advertisement

For the animal care course I got my acceptance letter a few days ago and my friend didn't get hers yet :confused:

Yeah i'm the same as your friend,I'm assuming now i did not get it.They probably send out the accepted one first those who didn't get in must wait.

Congrats on getting accepted,which section of course you doing?

I called them and they said they weren't posting out the letters of decline until after the leaving cert so as not to upset anyone but they were posting out acceptance letters this week (week starting 6th June)
    I got my acceptance letter on Tuesday.
    Best of luck!

Thats me defo banjaxed :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭boomerang

dave1982 wrote: »
    sh1t i got nothing:(

and i cant remember the username

Dave it's on the bottom of the page they posted out to everyone outlining changes to the course - have a look at it again - and your password is your PPS number. Best of luck! :o

Dave it's on the bottom of the page they posted out to everyone outlining changes to the course - have a look at it again - and your password is your PPS number. Best of luck! :o

Got it says not offered :(

dave1982 wrote: »
    Yeah i'm the same as your friend,I'm assuming now i did not get it.They probably send out the accepted one first those who didn't get in must wait.

Congrats on getting accepted,which section of course you doing?

My friend called them and they said she's on the waiting list, so maybe you will be too?

I'm doing the vet nursing one. It's kinda bad that my friend didn't get in because she has done the same course as me (animal sciene fetac level 6 in mallow) and has been working with a vet all year, same as me. :( It's crazy how she could have all that and still not get in.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2 maneki

Boomerang i applied for that course to im assuming i didnt get it still no letter not hoilding out much hope now. i logged on with my password and under "Application status" its just blank it doesnt say "not offered" or "offered"

what does this mean have they completely forgotten about me altogether??? :confused::confused:

maneki wrote: »
    Boomerang i applied for that course to im assuming i didnt get it still no letter not hoilding out much hope now. i logged on with my password and under "Application status" its just blank it doesnt say "not offered" or "offered"

what does this mean have they completely forgotten about me altogether??? :confused::confused:

You might be on the waiting list then?

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Kitty_Ears

Don't loose hope Dave. I didn't get in for the first round off offers either. Some people where only offered a place mid september!
    Had a great time in the course, I heard it went downhill this year though, was reported apparently? D:

Mine is after going blank now as well?? On the st Johns website.

Hopefully i get in:D

Advertisement