Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Body Butter

Options
  • 10-06-2011 2:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi Guys being a student I have just come across a new brand called Ziaja,,, have any of you heard of this before. Its brilliant,, I got my coco butter (which I'm addicted to ) for €7.99 and my facecream for free :-). Delighted can't believe I was spending so much on these products before. I have even gone on their website www.ziaja.ie so many products to choose from.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

I got body butter for like a pound a jar/tub in asda in Enniskleen

It’s made by N-spa and they had vanilla, raspberry and coconut. The body shop charge like €15 for coconut it’s mental.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Marianneb2008

Thats deadly but unfortunately there isn't any Asda's in Dublin or I think in the republic of Ireland. A pound is a bargain if it does the trick will try that when I go over the boarder again. Thanks ;)
    I went the other extreme a while ago after the Body Shop and tried a body butter from Primark/Penny's and came out in blotches so this one seems to be good for sensitive skin. I have now invested in a new beauty regime with more of their products. May have cost more then your lucky £1 but delighted coz they have lots of products. Let me know of any other bargains always on the eye out.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

No worries, yeh it’s a shame, but I suppose another good reason to head north and do some cheap shopping.

Jaysus you don’t need that at all, the bit I’m still getting used to is do you dry yourself fully or not after the shower and then it takes ages to dry.

Maybe they use natural ingredients and this doesn’t irritate your skin as much, or maybe there’s something simple like a dye in the butter.

After that the other beauty product bargains im after is cans of spray, there was a new sure range that’s great and also a pound a go. Well worth getting a few at that price.

Advertisement