Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steam summer sale

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,995 ✭✭✭KilOit

Black ops isn't worth an illegal download

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Guru Meditation, hah. The Amiga had the best error messages.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Your right 31.49 on play and 29.99 in game
    Got mine off Amazon for £25 (€29). Free delivery since it's over £25. Fantastic value.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Quite a "meh" day of deals, not much I want (already have HoMMV in the DVD drive).

Oh well, time to find a TF2 map with water in it and run after opposing Pyros.....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭marko93

Got L4D and L4D2.. GOD DAMN YOU STEAM.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭ríomhaire

Damn it I've already bought Bit.Trip.Runner and SpaceChem and now I need to buy Puzzle Agent 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Is anyone's downloading gone completely mad? Steam keeps on pausing my download for Dark Messiah without me giving any input. Not even running a steam game at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

marko93 wrote: »
    Got L4D and L4D2.. GOD DAMN BLESS YOU STEAM.
    Fixed :pac:

And €26.79 for the GTA Complete Collection? Yes please :3

• Registered Users Posts: 2,995 ✭✭✭KilOit

Stev_o wrote: »
    Is anyone's downloading gone completely mad? Steam keeps on pausing my download for Dark Messiah without me giving any input. Not even running a steam game at the same time.

Probably imagining it but when i click to play the game i'm downloading it doesn't seem to pause the downloading, just leave the time to play screen open.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

test drive unlimited 2 for 13 eu? sounds good! did they fixed up the whole online thing?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭Dunder Mifflin

id Super Pack - yes please

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

test drive unlimited 2 for 13 eu? sounds good! did they fixed up the whole online thing?
    It was a fiver the day before, for a short period.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

Bad Company 2, €7.50. Now that's a deal.

EDIT: wtf man BC2 is only five dollars for americans. That compared to the black ops deal is just absurd.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,005 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Spunge wrote: »
    Bad Company 2, €7.50. Now that's a deal.

EDIT: wtf man BC2 is only five dollars for americans. That compared to the black ops deal is just absurd.

Pack is €9.99, better deal and it's same in dollars in US, so doesnt feel as bad

• Registered Users Posts: 83,326 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Almost thought about Magicka, but then I thought about that image of Steam assraping my wallet.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,466 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

oh don't kid yourself, you know you're Steams bitch

• Registered Users Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭Burgo

titan18 wrote: »
    Pack is €9.99, better deal and it's same in dollars in US, so doesnt feel as bad

Just picked the pack up myself, first purchase of the sale...so far :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

got the original half life and darksiders today

didnt bother with the full hl pack since i've already got the orange box for both xbox and ps3

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Overheal wrote: »
    Almost thought about Magicka, but then I thought about that image of Steam assraping my wallet.

got magicka lol at 3eu its freaking steel lol

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,717 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

Football Manager 2011 any good, thanks?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Manach wrote: »

yes, you're welcome?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,481 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Manach wrote: »

Do you like football and/or crack cocaine? Then yes.

Luckily I enjoy neither :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

Burgo wrote: »
    Just picked the pack up myself, first purchase of the sale...so far :pac:

Likewise, first so far.

I suspect there will be more though.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

eh why is steam asking for credit card details to buy all of a sudden? what happened to their stored details?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Bambi wrote: »
    eh why is steam asking for credit card details to buy all of a sudden? what happened to their stored details?

Seems odd to me. Have you recently replaced an expired card, perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Fnz wrote: »
    Seems odd to me. Have you recently replaced an expired card, perhaps?

Nope added a card a while back though, but even the paypal option wants details now

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Im pretty sure i can buy games as gifts and pass them on a few months down the line?
    Can anyone confirm?

Im gonna set up my son with my old pc in a few months and would like to get some decent games cheap now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

Dcully wrote: »
    Im pretty sure i can buy games as gifts and pass them on a few months down the line?
    Can anyone confirm?

Im gonna set up my son with my old pc in a few months and would like to get some decent games cheap now.
    once youve bought them for yourself you can download them to a new pc whenever you want by logging into your existing account

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Or just create a new account for your son and transfer it to the other PC when you have it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭SirLemonhead

I swore to myself that i'd never give Rebellion a single cent of my money ever again, but i'm tempted to try out AvP 2011 at that price..

Advertisement