Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steam summer sale

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

i just realised i wanted bad company 2: vietnam it would have been cheaper for be to buy the battlefield pack on steam than to just buy the DLC itself from EA.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I've picked up absolutely nothing so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Chairman Meow

Personally id avoid Singularity. Its an ugly, derivative, brown, generic shooter that just rips off everything from bioshock to metro 2033.

Been a bit disappointed int he sale so far. All ive got was just cause 2, nothing else appealed to me. Oh but here how to get alien breed 2 for free:

GjGyx.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

Thanks for that. I might wait a little bit to see if they add anything interesting to the freebies over the next days. Alien Breed 2 scores pretty low on Metacritic.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,946 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

Any winners of their top 10 on the wishlist or is this being done on the last day?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Probably after the last day, since it would have to know how many entries you accumulated over the whole Sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Anyonw like to befriend me so I can post a comment to get a ticket
    Steam Acc. czam2007

I'm such a loner :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Crosáidí wrote: »
    Steam Acc. czam2007

done.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

Steam Acc. czam2007

I can't find you but you can add me via the link in my sig if you want :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,946 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

I'm Farlosaurus, if people wouldn't mind doing the same for me, I can't access until I get home from work tonight (Steam is blocked in work).

• Advertisement

I can't find you but you can add me via the link in my sig if you want :)
    If you hit the friends button the top of Steam and then add friend, copy and paste his username in there and it should find it for you. it did for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭cadea

Helix wrote: »
    anyone who bought KOTOR actually get it up and running? it minimises once it hits the title screen for me and you cant maximise it

That's happened to me once, I quit it with Task Manager and restarted it, worked fine the second time, dunno if that is any help.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭Burgo

Steam Acc. czam2007

added!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

If you hit the friends button the top of Steam and then add friend, copy and paste his username in there and it should find it for you. it did for me.

I must have copied and pasted wrong the first time around as it didn't find him :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭VenomIreland

Just bought the Mount and Blade complete pack because of recommendations from friends.

I will never play all these games I've bought.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Just bought the Mount and Blade complete pack because of recommendations from friends.

I will never play all these games I've bought.

You have till the Steam Xmas sale to play them all

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Buy Frozen Synapse. 2 copies for that price. Win

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Its going to take a ridiculous number of hours for me to download even a single game I've bought.

I'm expecting something big today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭omerin

I'm expecting something big today.

I've been expecting that from the start :(

• Advertisement

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    1.99 worth it for Trine? I'm still holding out for Xcom and Deus Ex so if I get trine I won't be able to get them.

Also 2.49 is a bargaine for Bully. I still think that it's far and away the best thing Rockstar has ever made.

Deus Ex 2.49, guess the waiting finally paid off :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭B0X

Monkey Island for €5 is good, but I already have it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Shadow of Chernobyl for 2.49!!!!

If you dont own this game, OWN IT IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS

one of the finest fps/rpgish games ever made.. make sure to install the complete mod before you start it up, but once that's done.. by jesus you are in for an amazing experience

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭oceanclub

Hmm, a few things but nothing I don't already have. If I was going to buy a Guild Wars, which would be best?

P.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Deus Ex, finally retrogamer will stop moaning.

Deus Ex, Stalker are a great price but I already own them. Other than that, disappointing to me.

OH, I recommend you do not buy Civ 5 at that price. It was €10 on Gamersgate a few days ago. The Game of the Year edition can be gotten off of Play.com for €22.49 atm (Dispatch 1-2 weeks though). It registers with Steam for an added bonus.

B0X wrote: »
    Monkey Island for €5 is good, but I already have it.

Both of the special editions for 7.49. well worth it, but like yourself already have them both.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,445 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

ShaneU wrote: »
    Deus Ex, finally retrogamer will stop moaning.

Nope I won't, only have money for the first one! :)

Glad I didn't buy Trine yesterday.

Monday Night Combat is cack, btw.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

If you think these deals are bad check out the competition http://www.direct2drive.co.uk/promos/summer-sale/

Advertisement