Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddy Power

Options
  • 10-06-2011 4:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi all,

Just a word of warning. Be careful if you use this company. They refused me a withdrawal back to my laser card. First they said the name didnt match but id did.

Then they demanded photo id, bank statement etc. I provided them with all this and then they claimed they never received any of it eventhough ive emailed them with the copies twice and even faxed them a copy too.

Its not a massive amount of money but i feel mad that they had no trouble accepting funds from my bank account 3 months ago but now suddenly theyve spotted a "problem". Now they wont reply to my emails at all and refuse to speak to me when i call them up.

Anyways, rant over. Just wanted to let you all know in case it happens to you. My advice is if you are using this bookie to send them all ur copies before your first deposit so they cant screw you like they have me.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭swimfast

geoponti wrote: »
    Hi all,

Just a word of warning. Be careful if you use this company. They refused me a withdrawal back to my laser card. First they said the name didnt match but id did.

Then they demanded photo id, bank statement etc. I provided them with all this and then they claimed they never received any of it eventhough ive emailed them with the copies twice and even faxed them a copy too.

Its not a massive amount of money but i feel mad that they had no trouble accepting funds from my bank account 3 months ago but now suddenly theyve spotted a "problem". Now they wont reply to my emails at all and refuse to speak to me when i call them up.

Anyways, rant over. Just wanted to let you all know in case it happens to you. My advice is if you are using this bookie to send them all ur copies before your first deposit so they cant screw you like they have me.

Thanks
    my account just got suspended when i tried to withdraw they said security will email me did this happen to you /

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Go into a shop and withdraw it.

Advertisement