Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Naruto toys

Options
  • 10-06-2011 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi all, new to posting,(but love Boards.ie) just wondering is there anybody out there who ever bought any Naruto toys here in ireland or abroad..? Action figures and statues.Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭eoin5

Theres stuff in a stall in the georges st arcade. Its more bags and chains though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

Forbidden Planet in dublin had some of the small figures before.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

eBay.

[/thread]

• Registered Users Posts: 11 dennod

Thanks for all the suggestions,found it hard last christmas to find some figures that my ten year old (and me) could actually play with and e bay/online etc was quite expensive for what they were offering(statues etc) thanks again will checkout the suggestions for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Looking Glass

I bought a Naruto plush in Dublin's Forbidden Planet a few years back. Cringe.

• Advertisement
Advertisement