Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are these topics ok to post about?

Options
  • 10-06-2011 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to find people coming back to / joining the game to make use of resurrection scrolls and/or recruit a friend.

Also I'm looking to advertise a guild I'm in in hopes of getting a few irish members.

I see on recruitment post per say but I thought I'd double check seeing as both topics could be construed as advertising.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Playboy

What server is your guild on .. PvP focus or PvE?

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Steviemoyne

RopeDrink wrote: »
    'Promoting' a Guild is fine - Advertising is not, in terms of sales / services and anything that completely ignores the fact that we have Adverts.ie for that very use. Guild Promotion doesn't come into it if done normally.

Recruit A Friend and Ressurection Scroll chat should be alright as long as it is conducted legitimately, with above in mind - No shinanigans like trying to buy/sell said services or any dodgy territory.

Thanks for the info!
    Playboy wrote: »
    What server is your guild on .. PvP focus or PvE?

Darkmoon Faire, though not into that RP stuff.

Focus is social PvE, will put up a post about it and edit this with a link.

EDIT: Link

Advertisement