Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What is a PRT post?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭Art Teacher

Its a typo.
    The Christian Brothers are always a pleasure to teach for.

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭rational

Its a typo.
    The Christian Brothers are always a pleasure to teach for.

Or maybe it shorthand for permanant?

The word permanent is not used any more in contracts that they give to teachers.
    This is awful conditions for a teacher.
    What I meant is that i have worked in two CBS schools and have professionally been involved with a lot more.

in my experience the CB's have been lovely, the OP should not worry about the typo in terms of their contract as advertised.

The word permanent is not used any more in contracts that they give to teachers.
    This is awful conditions for a teacher.
    What I meant is that i have worked in two CBS schools and have professionally been involved with a lot more.

in my experience the CB's have been lovely, the OP should not worry about the typo in terms of their contract as advertised.

The word Permanent is used for the purposes of advertising a lot. Usually its code for "the job is gone to someone already in the school".

PRT is code for Permenant in this case I think

I know that RPT is regular part time and when I saw this ad in the independent I assumed it was a misprint but http://www.educationcareers.ie/info_jobid_3472/teaching_positions.html has exactly the same letters.
    Anyone know what it is?

If you are applying for this job. I advise that in my experience the Cb's are lovely to work for, it is a typo, and if you bring this up in your application or interview, you are genuinely answering a typo.

• Advertisement

If you are applying for this job. I advise that in my experience the Cb's are lovely to work for, it is a typo, and if you bring this up in your application or interview, you are genuinely answering a typo.

Your right its a typo:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭peanuthead

Is the code for permanent not PWT (as in Permanent whole time?) I also think its a typo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭whiteandlight

Grand, sure I'll send in an application! Thanks everyoen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

What does an RPT contract mean?

Regular Part Time!

In this particular thread, the OP query is what does PRT mean? I think this is a typo - meant to be RPT and very unlikely to mean PWT.

Anyway, I hope the OP gets the job, I hope that its PWT but I think its is an RPT!

• Advertisement
Advertisement