Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick HWVS ordering question!

Options
  • 10-06-2011 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

Hey guys,

So just ordering my new computer now, and I've run into a bit of trouble.

I'll be ordering it with a bank transfer with online banking with AIB. Can someone help me out please.

I've put in hardwareversand.de GmbH as the Receiver Name
    I've put in the IBAN provided
    I've put in the SWIFT/BIC provided
    Receiver Bank Name: DEUTSCHE POSTBANK AG
    Receiver bank address: 242, ECKENHEIMER LANDSTRASSE

Now, in the email I received from HWVS, there was
    'Remittee account: 731239469'
    'Bank code: 44010046'

But I can't find anywhere to input these on the AIB form, can ANYONE help please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭deejer

Tsukimi wrote: »
    Hey guys,

So just ordering my new computer now, and I've run into a bit of trouble.

I'll be ordering it with a bank transfer with online banking with AIB. Can someone help me out please.

I've put in hardwareversand.de GmbH as the Receiver Name
    I've put in the IBAN provided
    I've put in the SWIFT/BIC provided
    Receiver Bank Name: DEUTSCHE POSTBANK AG
    Receiver bank address: 242, ECKENHEIMER LANDSTRASSE

Now, in the email I received from HWVS, there was
    'Remittee account: 731239469'
    'Bank code: 44010046'

But I can't find anywhere to input these on the AIB form, can ANYONE help please?

This is their account and BLZ code. If you look at the IBAN you have entered you should see both these numbers. An IBAN is used as a way of including all the information in one

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Tsukimi

Perfect, thanks!

Cant believe my job actually is some use :)

Don't tell anyone please.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Where did you get the Bank details from?

Said i would get it in an email :confused: last time i ordered it was in my profile :/

I just got an email from them straight away with the details?

• Advertisement

Right so they sent me an email saying that my payment was received this morning, how long till they dispatch it/it arrives here with me? I'm hoping before Friday?

Right so they sent me an email saying that my payment was received this morning, how long till they dispatch it/it arrives here with me? I'm hoping before Friday?

I doubt before Friday :( it will be dispatched fairly soon but takes a while to get to Ireland. From what I remember it stays at the enroute status for a long time. Seems like a long time when you are staring at it every couple of hours anyway :D Id say early next week you will have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,647 ✭✭✭Glebee

Ordered stuff of them earlier in the year. From date of payment received till delivery to front door was about 7 days. This was for a pc which they had to build as well so it might be quicker if you have just ordered an item.

Ya they don't have to build it, and they received the payment at business opening this morning, so I'm REALLY hoping it will be here on Friday! ><

Okay so they were dispatched at 18:02 German time...any idea if that will mean they'll be here by Friday?:P HOPING so much lol!

• Advertisement

Just looked back through my order history.

My order was dispatched at 18:02 on a Tuesday evening but I did not receive it until the following Tuesday morning.

Heres hoping you get it for the weekend.

Please tell me you're living i some remote location that's really hard for An Post to get to?:P

• Registered Users Posts: 33 abk

The earliest you will receive your goods is Monday. Mine was also dispatched on Tuesday, arrived in Ireland on Friday and received it on Tuesday (though Monday was a bank holiday). AnPOst has to take everything to Pot Laoise to scan before dispatching it again to you. HWV use DHL but it is actually by post. Track it from their web page and once it arrives here track it from AnPost web page.

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Mister Man

Wouldn't think you'll get it by Friday, but what's the rush?

Well I can't do anything other than browse the web on my laptop atm, and I have work that has been sent down to me from Dublin that I need to get done soon so having the weekend to do that would be great :P

It said at 1am this morning "The shipment is being transported to the destination country". Surely it won't take 3 days for An Post to deliver it? Or well, it probably will actually :P Thanks anyway guys

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Mister Man

It said at 1am this morning "The shipment is being transported to the destination country". Surely it won't take 3 days for An Post to deliver it? Or well, it probably will actually :P Thanks anyway guys

I wouldn't get my hopes up. You might get lucky, but more then likely it won't come by Friday

ya that's the status it stays at for a while. Its in the back of some lorry making its way across Europe at the moment so An Post is not your problem yet.

Seems you guys were right, still stuck in Koln according to the DHL site :< FML! :P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I ordered from therm and paid there, I'm not sure if I was meant to put in any additional information to say who was ordering though, i just stuck in my name. Annoying that I now have to wait 3 working days for the transfer

I ordered from therm and paid there, I'm not sure if I was meant to put in any additional information to say who was ordering though, i just stuck in my name. Annoying that I now have to wait 3 working days for the transfer

Talking about waiting for a bank transfer. I ordered from pixmania yesterday and paid via bank transfer - I dont know why I did really. I contacted them today asking how long it would take and they told me 10 working days! They actually have the money on their account today. Told them to cancel the order - but its still going to take up to 5 working days to get my money back :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Telchak

Annoying that I now have to wait 3 working days for the transfer

I did the bank transfer yesterday morning and they got it first thing this morning... posted this afternoon :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I hope it works out that fast, did your bank say it would be that fast? Mine said within 3 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Telchak

Think it said within 3 days... maybe I'm just lucky :o

I did mine online and it went through overnight.

I rang my bank and they did it on the phone, hope it's fast! can't wait for it :D

Just for anyone wondering - computer arrived this morning, so they received payment on Tuesday and delivered Friday - COULD NOT ask for more!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Fluffy88

Congratz on the new pc :)
    Hope it all goes smoothly for you, I'm a little jealous.

Excellent. That was quick:D

good stuff, hope that happens to me! Can't wait to try and build and OC it

• Advertisement
Advertisement