Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BulletStorm

Options
13»

Comments

• Picked this up from amazon there last week end up getting it for free as there is a big dent in the box due to the fact amazon put 3 orders in the same box that i ordered at different times and did not put anything in the box to protract the stuff.

But i have been playing it and found the game has aged and not aged in a good way at all. ITs so how you say cunky compare to say other over the top FPS like DOOM, The New order, Borderlands 2 where they gunplay and gameplay is perfect while this fells so cunky and stiff compare to newer games.

I am playing it on a PS4 Pro and on a 4K TV and I am like hmmm even looks i am playing a upscale 360/ps3 game and does not look like a remaster at all.

I loved this game when it came out and thought it was fantastic but time has not been good to it at all :(.
    Why so?
    I've been playing through the remaster and I find it still as enjoyable as it was on launch.

Advertisement