Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My car photo website

Options
  • 10-06-2011 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭

Hi guys,

We recently got a website started up for us, a group of lads, in order to showcase our cars and also to post some features we may do. I take a lot of drifting photographs mainly, might not be of interest to you but at the same time, it might be.

I'm not a professional photographer so try my best with these, but some I feel came out well.

Let me know what you think or if you have any ideas for the site if possible!

Www.goodluggage.net

Cheers,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭fox007

What camera lens kit did you use?

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭nicknackgtb

fox007 wrote: »
    What camera lens kit did you use?

All I have is an EOS 30d with a sigma 70-200 f2.8 or else the kit 18-55 lense. For some of the older shots I was using a sigma 70-300 lense, cheepo jobbie. They have to do until i can afford my 7d!!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

I've definitely seen you around, those goodluggage hi-vis are hard to miss :D

Was at PD Rd1, unfortunately missing RD2/3 due to being in the US, but I'll see ya at RD4 I guess!

Site looks well btw :)

I've definitely seen you around, those goodluggage hi-vis are hard to miss :D

Was at PD Rd1, unfortunately missing RD2/3 due to being in the US, but I'll see ya at RD4 I guess!

Site looks well btw :)

Ah very good man, yeah punches town is on this weekend and 3rd/4th gear final corner with a big wall beside it, have been a few crashes already today but i wasn't down. I'll be there tomorrow from bout 10 anyway if anyone is around! Gonna be wet Sunday apparently so there'll be a lot a slips!!

Meant to add, round 4 is mondello backwards, coming in from the straight and into Honda for 1st corner! Clutch kick central!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭fox007

The eos is a serious piece of kit some great shots but get the camera out of auto mode and play around with it more! crop the drift cars at angle if ya know what I mean keep it up. Have you been playing around with the different shutter speeds etc?

fox007 wrote: »
    The eos is a serious piece of kit some great shots but get the camera out of auto mode and play around with it more! crop the drift cars at angle if ya know what I mean keep it up. Have you been playing around with the different shutter speeds etc?

Yeah none of the shots are shot with auto, either manual, shutter or aperture priorities. I kinda went for the idea of getting some of the track in the frame to give the pictures a bit more definition so that it tells exactly what/where they are going. I like to try different things each round so who knows what i mohr get this one! Wet weekend so will be different!

I looked up diy camera covers for the rain and now have a set of rain pants that I am going to cut up and be able to cover my camera that way! Hope i might get some nice shots with the water!

Advertisement