Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is your Study Plan for the Weekend?

• 10-06-2011 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭

Are you planning on just doing Maths paper 2 and Irish paper 1?

Or will you be studying other subjects like Irish Paper 2, French, Biology, Business etc too?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭joshrogan

Maths paper II since I only do ordinary level Irish.

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭River Song

joshrogan wrote: »

This^

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭lisabisa

I don't do Irish, Woop.

So it'll be Business and Biology tomorrow.
    And then Maths paper two with a bit of French on Sunday. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Aoifums

Little bit of maths, look over genetics for bio and the entire irish and french courses. But both my languages are ordinary level so I'm not worried.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Screw Irish, maths all the way tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 519 ✭✭✭flyaway.

Maths and French tomorrow, Irish and Business on Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Maths paper 2. My strenghts tomorrow: The option, vectors and probability + stats. My weaknesses Sunday: pretty much everything else on the paper (which isn't too bad, only 2 more questions)...

I'll erm...squeeze in Irish paper 1 in the hour and half before it (I'm doing OL :P)

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Hope93

Probably look over Maths paper 2 a little bit especially after the disaster that was today, I usually wing it in Irish paper 1 and do well so I'll probably look over some poetry and themes for Paper 2. Going to study the absolute HELL out of Biology and Business though because I really need them to bail me out point's wise after I flunked Geo today! Just dropped from Honors French to Pass and the level difference is laughable. Should get a B1 easily If my oral was good enough. Might learn a few phrases for postcard's etc.

Got 67 in Biology in the mock without studying so hopefully by studying HARD I can possibly push a B1 or maybe even a A2 :) Also I have an AMAZING teacher, he has predicted every year right so far(EVEN THE EXPERIEMNTS!!) and I'm hoping he continues the trend this year! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

I don't do irish. I just have business, french and maths to study. Might not do so much french more the others. I might wake up at 5/6am . I find it easier to study. I'll do exam papers and try an learn a few more notes off for business. I have to try an at least get a B. So weird that theres only a few more exams left...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

Saturday = Maths Paper 2 (The Line, Probability, Option, Theorems and Circle if I have time.)

Sunday = French (vocab) and Business (Units 3-5)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 334 ✭✭._.

All Maths P2 all weekend. My only exams next week are that and Biology :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭Starscream25

irish paper 2,. which im fairly screwed for. its going to be painful

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Gercakeage

Maths Paper 2, French, Irish, Biology and Business

Im terrified of Maths :( feel sick thinking about it :(:(:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

Sat Irish I & II (Went to a Gaelscoil I'm ok)
    Maths (not counting it so bare minimum)

Sun Business
    more Irish

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 244 ✭✭njd2010

History. The biggest challenge of my Leaving cert. I'm in OL maths and don't need to pass Irish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 452 ✭✭Platinum2010

Tonight :Biology
    Saturday 8am :Biology
    Tomorrow afternoon:Maths Paper 2
    Tomorrow Evening :Irish paper 2
    Sunday : Maths and Irish

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭LifesaverNiall

going to try cram in that business book into my head..
    and ill need to do some maths because i need an A1 so i would want to do better in paper2 than what i did in paper 1 :/..
    biology ill study for all day wednesday.. and then its 8 days of just japanese! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 452 ✭✭Platinum2010

Ouch Japanese doesnt sound too appealing , is it really difficult?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭martyllia

i'd say i'd be up tomorrow around 10/11,planning studying from 12: History
    Then Sice 4/5 Bit of art history

Sunday: History,maths paper II, art history

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭babynice

History, history and more history. :P

I'm definitely going to do loads for maths paper 2 though, especially after today's disaster. I have some biology to do too, but I have most of that revised.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Tomorrow I'll be doing some maths paper two and cramming the whole irish course into my brain ><

sunday i'm going to a gaa match (i'm possibly crazy but whatevz) so i'll look over abit of irish in the car and some biology. But ya, i just want to pass honours irish coz i am AWFUL at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭GV_NRG

joshrogan wrote: »

^^ this

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Katelyn92

Hope93 wrote: »
    Got 67 in Biology in the mock without studying so hopefully by studying HARD I can possibly push a B1 or maybe even a A2 :) Also I have an AMAZING teacher, he has predicted every year right so far(EVEN THE EXPERIEMNTS!!) and I'm hoping he continues the trend this year! :)

Can we have some of those predictions pleaseeeeeeee? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Tomorrow I'll be doing some maths paper two and cramming the whole irish course into my brain ><

sunday i'm going to a gaa match (i'm possibly crazy but whatevz) so i'll look over abit of irish in the car and some biology. But ya, i just want to pass honours irish coz i am AWFUL at it.
    The break on Sunday will do you more good than you'll think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭paulmclaughlin

Math Paper II & Irish.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭xclw

honours irish all weekend :/ not gonna bother with maths at all. i may do some business too, i'm screwed!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,666 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Maths paper 2
    Business
    History

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 334 ✭✭._.

going to try cram in that business book into my head..
    and ill need to do some maths because i need an A1 so i would want to do better in paper2 than what i did in paper 1 :/..
    biology ill study for all day wednesday.. and then its 8 days of just japanese! :P

You're lucky, I only have 2 half days before Japanese :(
    Ursula says there's a pretty high likelyhood of us getting a harder paper this year too, last year's was piss easy. Though it's not the hardest subject in fairness :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 frenchy1992

I am french, meaning that I dont have to study for it and that I dont do Irish :p
    I'm doing Pass maths which is very easy so I wont study it that much either.
    Basically my whole week end is going to be devoted to History .. Woohoo..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Cydoniac wrote: »
    The break on Sunday will do you more good than you'll think.
    While I agree with you, Cydoniac, you actually don't need to reassure her! ;)

With soccy, GAA > LC by any day! :pac:

Advertisement