Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

digiweb bb

• 10-06-2011 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭

have had vodafone bb for the last 2years was only getting over 2mb being having trouble with it the last few weeks done speed tests was only getting 1.76mb that was the max finally got rid of it yesterday and got digiweb bb wow the difference what i was missing out on 7.51mb am a very happy man at the moment so folks anyone having **** bb service on dsl should change and get what your actually paying for hoora for digiweb

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Hurricane-Dean

karl75 wrote: »
    have had vodafone bb for the last 2years was only getting over 2mb being having trouble with it the last few weeks done speed tests was only getting 1.76mb that was the max finally got rid of it yesterday and got digiweb bb wow the difference what i was missing out on 7.51mb am a very happy man at the moment so folks anyone having **** bb service on dsl should change and get what your actually paying for hoora for digiweb
    Digiweb suck! I had constant modem/signal problems which caused me to have no internet access at all! After 3 call outs and numerous new equipment they still couldn't solve "this minor problem" not minor when your doing a final year project!

Advertisement