Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French abstract topics (Opinion)

• 10-06-2011 9:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 814 ✭✭✭

I'm just wondering does covering phrases for the following topics sound ok:

- Environment
    - Racism
    - Traffic
    - Smoking
    - Feminism
    - Drugs
    - Alcohol
    - Obesity
    - Natural disasters
    - Crime

I know that's it's mostly general/common phrases you use in the opinion and that I can't prepare pieces but I wan't to be covered if an abstract topic comes up.(I know all of the above aren't abstract).What do you think is most likely to come (I know it's very difficult to predict) but I think it's going to be something relevant to young people or at least something we're familiar with. What should I definitely have covered? & do you have anything else to add to the above list?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭currychips

Im the exact same with French! :( But ya, that seems pretty suitable ! Make sure you learn a few about unemployment .. cause that might have a chance in comeing up too ! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭GoldRush4821

If something thats youve learned comes up as Q1 i think that it just the absolute best things that can happen coz then you just have to do a journal intime and one opinion question.. i really hope this happens but you never know they may throw us a curve ball so to speak

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 372 ✭✭Patriciamc93

Perhaps technology/ internet etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

I think if you have a good ground on verbs and vocabulary, you can work around almost any topic handed to you :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

Attendez-vous à l'inattendu et tout iront bien.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭LittleMissLost

Attendez-vous à l'inattendu et tout ira bien.

Advertisement