Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgent Ordinary level Irish PLEASE!!!

• 10-06-2011 9:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

Am dropping down on the day and have the weekend to revise.

What can I learn for paper 1 and paper 2?

Please!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Solus01

ciff wrote: »
    Am dropping down on the day and have the weekend to revise.

What can I learn for paper 1 and paper 2?

Please!

I think you will be sorted for Paper 1 if you were in a honours class, Paper one is just a A4 page essay usually on going to a concert or on hols so you could learn some general phrases and you also have to do a letter. And then there are two comprehensions which I am sure you will have no problems with.

Paper 2 is worth 18% overall, and the poems you have to write about come up n the paper, you should know themes, why you like the poem and usually a few basic other q's come up about it which you could answer looking at the poem. And then there is the short story Q which is also usually a them question or you are given a line and you must finish the story from that line.
    I would advise you to get an Ordinary Level Text book and familiarise yourself with the prescribed material and as for paper 1 just learn some phrases and stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭ciff

Thanks so much!

Advertisement