Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

On street parking - Free on Saturdays?

Options
  • 10-06-2011 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭

Is there anywhere close to town that has free on street parking on Saturday? from around 8.30-2.30?.

I don't mind walking a bit, say from Rathmines distance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Mysticalman

Leinster Road in Rathmines is free.

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Mary28

The place I usually go is behind Cornmarket/Christchurch. If you drive down Francis Street (it's one way) and take your 1st left (think it's 1st might be 2nd, it's the left at the estate agents) there are a bunch of little streets there and a good few of them are free on Saturday and Sunday. There's a sign on each street saying if it's free or not on which days.
    There's always a few old ropey looking guys around drinking as there's a shelter there just off Clanbrassil St but my car has never been touched and I've been parking there for years. Helps if your reg isn't English & leave nothing in sight in your car obviously.

Advertisement