If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Projectors?

Options
  • 10-06-2011 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭

Hi. Do you stock any projectors?

Thanks.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

HI DubGuy.

Thanks for getting in tocuh with us.

We stock a limited range of Projectors at the moment.

Have a look over the list attached to the following link:
    http://www.richersounds.com/products/home-cinema/lcd-and-plasma/projectors

Let me know if any of them would suit your needs :)

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭dubguy45

Thanks Kenny.
    The OPTOMA DW531ST with the 3D-XL would probably fit the bill. The DW531ST was on offer some weeks ago at £350 and hopefully will come around again.

Tell John Mc Peter says hello.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

dubguy45 wrote: »
    Thanks Kenny.
    The OPTOMA DW531ST with the 3D-XL would probably fit the bill. The DW531ST was on offer some weeks ago at £350 and hopefully will come around again.

Tell John Mc Peter says hello.

Peter,

long time no hear - hows things..?

Apologies for the delay getting back to you - that DW531 is actually a finished line now and I'm pretty sure we won't be seeing them in stock again - its literally just whatever display stock remains in the branches at this stage as we have already sold our last demo unit.

Keep me posted if you spot anything else interesting ;)

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Thanks John for the update and glad to see you still going strong.
    The KRP 500 still brings a smile when I switch it on.

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭BlastedGlute

I'm kind of in the Market myself. I really don't know an awful lot about what I'm looking for but I would mainly want it for UFC events and maybe the odd movie. I don't particularly want a massive sound system or anything, just something a bit special for a movie with the miss us or a big fight. Is there anything you can suggest?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Blasted.

Cheers for the post.

Are you looking for a big screen and sound system to go with it ?

It's the only way to do it really, but you don't have to spend mega bucks.

Let me know if this is the case as I'll drop you a few options.

ATB

Dave

Me again.

Can you get hold of a demo model DW531. Its the short throw that I need.

Thanks.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.