Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Salpa Bested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Absurdum wrote: »
    that triangled chin is weird, just sayin

Pervert.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

PK2008 wrote: »
    Proof that the stupid wimminz love the bad boys...

fyp

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

busyliving wrote: »
    Hey all,

Just read the above Joe.ie article and just found some of the writing very juvenile...I have only read a hand full of article from the site and from what I’ve read, it seems some of the writing is very juvenile.

Like in the above article;

Are you serious; are the majority of their articles written in the similar vein?
    Dude, he's the son of a famous football player. That's all.

The only people in Ireland who would give a flying fúck about the Best kid would be Man United supporters.
    Most of them are handicapped kids who think wearing a Man U jersey makes them special.
    People who like Lady GaGa are the same.
    Whatever's popular at the time.

Anyway, your complaint about the Best kid being a non-entity makes me think that you support Man U.
    You're obviously one of those hard-core supporters who can name all the Busby babes (they died. LOL ) and the current squad. You probably also believe the Ryan Giggs is faithful to his wife.

Don't like this type of criticism?
    Head on back to the soccer forum.

Biggins: What the frak?
    AH made FÁS girl what she is today. You were around for that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Terry wrote: »

I don't really tend to learn the names.
    Like earlier in life, I'm more just a graphics man, like, admire, grab, then move on! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

The only people in Ireland who would give a flying fúck about the Best kid would be Man United supporters.
    Most of them are handicapped kids who think wearing a Man U jersey makes them special.

Anyway, your complaint about the Best kid being a non-entity makes me think that you support Man U.

funniest thing I've read in a while, I tip my hat to you sir

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭PK2008

True, AH made her -its like a guy you hate shagging your sis*

*if your sis was a smoking hot chick you'd sell your right nut just to make soup out of her knickers......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭chughes

Dear Calum

Give 'er one for me.

Good lad.

Regards

C.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭busyliving

You're obviously one of those hard-core supporters who can name all the Busby babes (they died. LOL ) and the current squad. You probably also believe the Ryan Giggs is faithful to his wife.

Don't like this type of criticism?
    Head on back to the soccer forum.

I'm actually a Leeds fan, and I don't really have any opinion one way or the other on Callum Best...

My point was, what was said about him was very juvenile..."the most pointless individual in human history, Calum Best", just comes across as something a 12 year would say.

Granted if the writer doesn't like him, grand but I’d expect a journalist to be able to articulate himself a little better.

My issue is with the way in which the article is written...Not the content

• Registered Users Posts: 4,271 ✭✭✭sonic85

ya wouldnt mind if the f*cker was good looking but he has a head like a pumpkin

I'm actually a Leeds fan, and I don't really have any opinion one way or the other on Callum Best...

My point was, what was said about him was very juvenile..."the most pointless individual in human history, Calum Best", just comes across as something a 12 year would say.

Granted if the writer doesn't like him, grand but I’d expect a journalist to be able to articulate himself a little better.

Strewth mate, its only a joke, no need for a barney- throw a shrimp on the barbie and crack open a stubby

• Registered Users Posts: 23,161 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

ascanbe wrote: »
    Georgia Best.

It was so obvious all along....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭elefant

To make things worse, Georgia, pictured above eating an icecream in a suggestive manner

Clicked on the link for this. Sorely disappointed.

/Leaves thread

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭busyliving

PK2008 wrote: »
    Strewth mate, its only a joke, no need for a barney- throw a shrimp on the barbie and crack open a stubby

The bold was not intended, it was because i copyed and quote directly from the article...once i noticed the issue i fixed it as you can now see:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭jimthemental

I don't really mind the way it's written, it's the same style as nuts or other "lads" publications. It's crap but to be expected

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Soccer fan.
    You're all the same to me.
    22 men chasing a ball and trying to score.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 435 ✭✭tweedledee

guys who fa fcuk is Callum Best????he's that bald bloke on the tele that does what???honestly i have no clue who he is,does he have a massive knob or something cause he aint a pretty boi????Salpa will lose lots of fans for her thang:eek:

and then they kiss

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

tweedledee wrote: »
    guys who fa fcuk is Callum Best????he's that bald bloke on the tele that does what???honestly i have no clue who he is,does he have a massive knob or something cause he aint a pretty boi????Salpa will lose lots of fans for her thang:eek:

Calum is only famous for been Georgie Bests son,he disappears and then re appears when the cash runs low,does a few reality TV shows like Celeb Salon and then disappears again.

Thanks Dude,I honestly don't know who he is.I was expecting a Brad Pitt lookalike but there was this outa shape,balding guy on TV3,I'm clueless??????
    Shows that Salpa is an easy target.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

They are nothing , other than Irish Socialites .

She's Greek and he's a Yank.

thanks guys/gurls.
    I googled this bloke and nothing much came up,no history,no job just that he fecked that skank Lohan.
    I tink I was with her one nite not too sure though,we were both wasted:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

I keep hearing about this woman. WHO IS SHE??

she shows up when you go to www.google.ie and type in "georgia salpa"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

sonic85 wrote: »
    overrated? really?

3742535078_1790e855e8_o.jpg

ah well
    Amy Winehouse went to rehab after all.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

What is she famous for.....seriously??

SarahBeep! wrote: »

failing to be my bird

SarahBeep! wrote: »

2 things............

• Registered Users Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

It's Joe.ie ffs, not the Guardian.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,144 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Go on the lash in Athens lads. Seriously. She's an attractive woman but very Greek and not that unusual over there. At all. I've knocked around a fair few places in the past and Greece is one of the tops for seriously gorge women. If you like the dark continental look anyway. Icy blondes may require a more northerly search. Redheads? You're just odd. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

Soccer fan.
    You're all the same to me.

I love football and rugby but people who talk about it constantly.... jesus christ what's missing up there lads?