Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Salpa Bested

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 435 ✭✭tweedledee

gota agree with Wibbs.Salpas are a dime a dozan in Greece.With the recession over there its really cheap to go out too.Honestly in clubs in Athens I have seen gurls that Salpa couldnt touch.
    The quality of Irish gurls is the reason Salpa is doing so well here.
    I read a survey in an Ozzie mag recently that rated Irish gurls number 23 out 25 in a hot world babe survey.Not good.
    Go to UAE,sweet Jesus,babe central.What a fanny magnet of a country.Lots of Greek gurls there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

Absurdum wrote: »
    she shows up when you go to www.google.ie and type in "georgia salpa"

Couldn't be bothered. I don't actually care.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭ascanbe

tweedledee wrote: »
    gota agree with Wibbs.Salpas are a dime a dozan in Greece.With the recession over there its really cheap to go out too.Honestly in clubs in Athens I have seen gurls that Salpa couldnt touch.
    I read a survey in an Ozzie mag recently that rated Irish gurls number 23 out 25 in a hot world babe survey.Not good.
    Go to UAE,sweet Jesus,babe central.What a fanny magnet of a country.Lots of Greek gurls there

They came 23rd out of 25 in a 'hot world babe survey' in an 'Ozzie mag'? That's a damning indictment of Irish woman-hood if ever i heard one; i'd imagine the readers/subscribers to the magazine are veritable arbiters of good taste whose opinion should always be noted.
    And you're saying the UAE is a 'fanny-magnet' of a country because it's 'babe central' and there are lots of 'Greek gurls' there?
    Are they all avowed lesbians or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Corsendonk

mike65 wrote: »
    She's Greek and he's a Yank.

Is that why they had to get an Irish girl like Rosanna on the Salon too? Ohh hangon she is English/Argentinian.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Corsendonk

tweedledee wrote: »

All look and can't touch. You ever go to a nightclub in the UAE, like turning up at a HipHop Strictly Come Dancing Contest.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Calum best is a durrrrty roide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Am I the only male in the world who doesnt give a tiny rats ass

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭ascanbe

orourkeda wrote: »
    Am I the only male in the world who doesnt give a tiny rats ass

It's doubtful you're the only-one, but the world survey on this issue found that the vast majority of males only don't give a medium-sized rats ass.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

Georgia is a complete and utter cabbage. Been in Her presence a few times and my last conversation with her was one of the most retarded I have ever had with a female.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,932 ✭✭✭hinault

www.joe.ie.

The site of record :rolleyes:

Opening the site it's subheadings are :

HOME
    NEWS
    FOOTBALL
    RUGBY
    GAA
    OTHER SPORT
    ENTERTAINMENT
    HEALTH
    TECH
    WOMEN
    LIFE
    TRAVEL
    MOTORS
    STYLE
    MONEY/JOBS

:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Terry wrote: »
    FÁS girl rides non-entity.

Next up: Sex tape with FÁS girl and said non-entity.

Or maybe "celebrity marriage of the year" :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭SomeFool

She could probably find a better person so you'd have to guess this is more about public profile boosting than anything else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

SomeFool wrote: »
    She could probably find a better person so you'd have to guess this is more about public profile boosting than anything else.

Moderately attractive Irish promotions girl who's pay is directly related to how much medya presence she has does something that is likely to be reported in the medya and is likely to have her name mentioned in the medya for no reason other than her agent told her it would get her name in the medya?

Some stretch there, off to the conspiracy forum you go and take your tin foil hat with you sir!

Scurrilous I say. Unfoundationary and scurrilous. Hmmmphh!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭aidan_dunne

Jaysus, nobody will want to go near her after this without double, hell, even triple-bagging their lad first. Poor girl's going to end up riddled with all sorts of nasties because, after seeing some of the yokes he's dipped his wick into in his time, Best must be practically a walking culture dish of STDs at this stage! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 914 ✭✭✭tommyboy2222

Just goes to show:

Hot girls are stupid , fame hungry wannabe footballer/ celebrity WAGS !

I thought Georgia was different tho.....till I heard her speak :eek:

Advertisement