Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football Manager/Coach Required

Options
  • 10-06-2011 10:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Dublin City University Mens Soccer Club are looking to appoint a manager/coach to each of their Leinster Senior League sides for the 2011-2012 season.

We currently have a team in Saturday Premier 1 and Sunday Major 1 and are looking for energetic and responsible part-time coaches to compliment our current staff.

We are looking for coaches with experience and appropriate coaching qualifications (Minimum FAI Senior Cert)

Each manager/coach will be employed on a part time basis and will be expected to fulfill two roles for a short period during the season.

Your main role will be working with your respective weekend side while also looking after one of our University representative teams in midweek.

The representative teams compete in the Colleges and Universities League which play their league games on midweek afternoons from October to December.

If you are interested in either of the positions or looking for further information please send pm

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 GimmeIt

I'm perhaps a lot younger than the experienced manager envisaged but i've got a great knowledge of the game and took a brief course on sports science recently. Is there any appointments on the back-room staff even if i am to be overlooked as a coach or manager? Perhaps set up a meeting or something. My main motivation is to gain experience.
    Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 bubblesb

Dear GimmeIt,

I would be interested in talking to you, please pm me your phone number and I will contact you.

Regards,bubblesb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 GimmeIt

I sent a private message with my contact details, did you receive this? Please let me know.
    Thank you

Advertisement