Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pay as you go versus bill pay

Options
  • 10-06-2011 11:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hi, looking for advice, i'm changing to vodafone and buying a htc sensation, now my problem is whether to go bill or payg, i was topping up by about 40 ish on o2, but i'm afraid the non vodafone calls and txts will skyrocket my bill, Help, what will i do

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,224 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Wouldn't agree with that.

Take the iphone 4 free at the moment on a 24 month contract.

To buy the phone straight out would cost €599 + €20 top up every 30 days to avail of the pay as you go offer, over the course of 24mts works out at €1079

To get the phone on bill it's free but the contract is €40pm with more data and anytime minutes is €960

Unless your a schoolkid with a chronic texting problem pre pay is far from good value. Having to think about what network somebody is on before you call them would drive me mental and not calling people because there on a different network is ludicrous.
    People on prepay are letting their mobile provider choose their friends not themselves. Crazy Stuff.
    I have to point the finger at vodafone customers they seem to be the worst for it. Talking about stuck in a box.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

Advertisement