Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrong Exam Pin Details?

Options
  • 11-06-2011 12:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭

Hey,

Did anyone else get an email in the last couple days with log in details that weren't theirs? Myself and a few of my friends did, some of them got their own details as well but I didn't. And my email came to an address that isn't even my college email like they're usually sent to, it was one maybe one or two of my lectures have, but not what should be in the system. I've emailed the registrars office, waiting for a reply now.

Anybody else get anything weird results-related?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭tjones64

Yes! I got my own and details for someone else(separate email) everything I need to check THEIR results. Wowsers.

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭macrubicon

All pins have been reset and the E-Mail is in the process of being resent.

"Please disregard the last mail you received with details of your PIN for accessing your exam results. Unfortunately some of the PIN numbers we issued were incorrect and accordingly we have reset all PIN numbers on our system."

Advertisement