Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

W.O.T. clan group

Options
  • 11-06-2011 8:57am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭

I'd like to suggest to set up a W.O.T. clan group/hosted forum based on last nights performance. We may not be winning land yet but we're moving forwards towards it and I'd hate to have all tactics (when are those maps coming?) etc. listed in the public forum for anyone to see.

I'd set one up but I don't know how :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Nody wrote: »
    I'd like to suggest to set up a W.O.T. clan group/hosted forum based on last nights performance. We may not be winning land yet but we're moving forwards towards it and I'd hate to have all tactics (when are those maps coming?) etc. listed in the public forum for anyone to see.

I'd set one up but I don't know how :o

Well you're neither a mod nor a site admin - so that would be the reason!

It would be nice to have a private sub-forum for clan members only, but I'm not sure Boards would support that. We'd really need our own forum for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 alexisawsome

i am currently on world of tanks and looking for a clan ?
    i was recommended to this site by someone in a clan

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,349 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

What's your in game name?

And also if you could give this forum request here a +1:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056312951

alexisawsome1996

• Advertisement

wat forum

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

alexisawsome1996
    Invite sent, you will find it under your WoT profile on the WoT page.

????

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,349 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

????

Open your profile page here:

http://uc.worldoftanks.eu/uc/accounts/500366521-alexisawsome1996/

on the right you'll see the invitations option.

thnxs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭daveharnett

Hello peeps. What stage is the clan here at? Do you have teamspeak and whatnot?

Hello peeps. What stage is the clan here at? Do you have teamspeak and whatnot?

We have TS, in fact it's required for clan matches. We're usually going in with a good set of tier 10's and 9's these days.

Spear wrote: »
    We have TS, in fact it's required for clan matches. We're usually going in with a good set of tier 10's and 9's these days.
    Sweet. I'm tier 5, so not much use for clan games, but I'd take some platoonery if it's going.

i have a M7 priest and a KV if Thats any use

WHATS TEAMSPEAK

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=teamspeak

Voice chat for games.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,746 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

any chance of an invite?

sickhorse

M2 light 100% on everything,
    an M4A3E8 sherman maxxed out 92% on crew
    a KV
    and M7 priest

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

any chance of an invite?

sickhorse

M2 light 100% on everything,
    an M4A3E8 sherman maxxed out 92% on crew
    a KV
    and M7 priest
    Invitation sent.

New TS server!

Details here

Advertisement