Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mother Redcap's Market Fortune Teller

• 11-06-2011 10:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi ya'll,
    Just wondering does anyone know the name of or remember the fortune teller that used to work in Mother Redcap's market in town. I would love to track her down.

Thanks. :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6 Keadue

Hi. Her name was Kate and she read for me there once and was so accurate. My reading was around the time the market was due to close so she gave me both her landline and moblie numbers. I subsequently went to her home in Clonsilla for some readings, the last one being in 2004.

I recently thought that I would go and have another reading but I couldn't get through to either number so I called out to the house instead. However I managed to knock at the wrong house 2 doors up. The neighbour told me that her real name was Susan and that she died last year from cancer. I was a bit shocked and naturally disappointed as I would loved to have had another reading with her.

Wish I had better news for you.

K.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 fit_gurl

Thanks for the reply. That's very sad...
    My sister used to swear by her.

Advertisement