Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Technika League

Options
  • 11-06-2011 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭

Setting up a Fifa 11 League. Players must have DNF% LESS than 5%. A League for honest gamers who want to have a bit of craic. If interested leave;
    Gamertag:
    Level:
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Setting up a Fifa 11 League. Players must have DNF% LESS than 5%. A League for honest gamers who want to have a bit of craic. If interested leave;
    Username:
    Gamertag:
    Level:

Willy0Dea (that's a zero instead of an o)
    ?
    I've +2200 pts, can't remember what level

I'm pretty new to xbox live btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭HelloYoungBoy

I will PM on the details to those who have contacted me about it

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Berbatov

PDUNNO

I am working tonight so I won't get to join this league until the wee small hours. I'm off on Tuesday so hopefully by then you'll have a few signed up for it. Beer/smokes/FIFA = Good times.

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭happydayz182

happydayz182

Level 7

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭trudub83

Thanks Man!

Gamertag: LUFCXI
    Level: 21

DNF%: Under 5% due to blasted dropped connection from Vodafone :mad: :mad:

~Can you lift the dnf? Mine's too high to join, I'm an honest gamer but ****ty Eircom connection drops from time to time.

~Can you lift the dnf? Mine's too high to join, I'm an honest gamer but ****ty Eircom connection drops from time to time.
    Yes, from being in contact with you, you seem to be an honest gamer. Have you been able to join the league?

Yes, from being in contact with you, you seem to be an honest gamer. Have you been able to join the league?

Yes I found it...eventually!
    but unable to join due to my dnf being above 5. Can you turn off the dnf setting?

but unable to join due to my dnf being above 5. Can you turn off the dnf setting?
    Dont have access to my xbox til tomorrow evening so i will see what the story is then. Has anyone else had difficulty joining?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭boiledeggs

Lads if you are in the league send me a message and we can set up a game.

Gamertag: evanomeara

boards: boiledeggs

team: ac milan

Lads could the people that are already in the league leave their team they have picked and their gamertag so that i can make a list and match it with your boards username. I wil put up the list and it wil b handy for arranging matchs. Also if new members that join in the future could do the same aswel

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Fredwardo

Is ths still open.

Tag: Smokey Milk

• Registered Users Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭SlipperyPeople

wouldn't mind joining this myself I'm in the same boat as pappyodaniel due to eircom being pants and dropping connection switched to upc recently to works grand now...will i be able to join this even with a DNF% higher then 5?

brmccfc wrote: »
    wouldn't mind joining this myself I'm in the same boat as pappyodaniel due to eircom being pants and dropping connection switched to upc recently to works grand now...will i be able to join this even with a DNF% higher then 5?

I have checked and I did not put a dnf% setting on the league when creatin it, thats just what I wanted. Ill pm you the details

I have checked and I did not put a dnf% setting on the league when creatin it, thats just what I wanted. Ill pm you the details

Any luck gettin this going

Fredwardo wrote: »

The League is up and running, have you tried joining?

cant join for me coz of dnf%

Lads those of ye that have been able to join, we might aswel start playing away the games now

The League is up and running, have you tried joining?

Ye joined the league only 4 of us in it

• Advertisement

Ye joined the league only 4 of us in it

Ya guna play it off fast so that we can set up another 1 with everyone when its done

with no DNF%?

with no DNF%?

Yes for definite!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭buyer95

Is the new one started yet?

buyer95 wrote: »
    Is the new one started yet?
    Not yet, few games left. Will probably jst start the next 1 next week, will post on here about sign up so stay tuned as they say

any update?

Advertisement