Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maidhc Dainin

• 11-06-2011 1:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

Has anybody any tips for what could come up for Maidhc Dainin? As much as I love his son, Maidhc is killing me here! I was thinking something on the later sections of the book, like Am Imirce maybe? Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭ChloeElla

This is the bane of my life!
    I was wondering about Imirce/ Saol oibre as well, because all the papers seem to be quite topical.. Also, since from next year, they only have to do his youth!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 TheRepeat

ChloeElla wrote: »
    This is the bane of my life!
    I was wondering about Imirce/ Saol oibre as well, because all the papers seem to be quite topical.. Also, since from next year, they only have to do his youth!
    That was my thinking alright.. Fingers crossed.. I have only a couple of learnt so something weird better not come up! :p

I love talking about England/America, but I was never good with his youth! If anything abstract comes up, I'll make an effort but it's only a few percent!

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Eoin MurMur

If youth comes up in any form I think I'd actually shout with joy in the hall. That book is horrendous! Can't stand the blasted thing :rolleyes: England wouldn't be too bad either.

How likely would you say the importance of music in his life would be to come up? Pretty broad question that you could waffle on about for ages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 TheRepeat

How likely would you say the importance of music in his life would be to come up? Pretty broad question that you could waffle on about for ages.

Seeing as it came up last year for the first time, I'd say it may be pretty unlikey :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Dr.Evil

Humour in the book likely?

I don't know about humour, has it come up before? I wrote out all the past exam questions before, but I'm getting confused between actual questions & mocks!
    So much effort, for 40 marks. Out of 600. That's 6.66% :O

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭polka dot

Migration, racism, reaction to immigrants in the UK and USA...

Advertisement