Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Internet Explorer

• 11-06-2011 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I recently upgraded my Internet Explorer to the new version.
    I don't like it... and everything seems to be running a lot slower ......
    how do I go back to the previous version...
    or is it even possible.

Thanks

Jay

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Use Chrome or Firefox 4 instead. Forget about IE unless you have to use it for work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

yep Chrome is where its at, once you use it its impossible to go back

oh and you can also grab Free Angry Birds addon to pass a few minutes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭Lazarus2.0

Go to Control Panel/Programs and Features . In Tasks click View Installed Updates . Find the IE9 update and uninstall from there .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

installed Chrome last week after using firefox for a couple of years - I'd highly recommend Chrome over all other browsers.

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭Jay Dee

Hi,

Thanks to all for the responses.... esp Nessyguin
    I'll stick to IE8 .... the one I know...may check out Chrome later..

Cheers

Jay

• Advertisement
Advertisement